treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Grape's Introduction and Goals as Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeDustt

This has been widely requested so here it is :)

Hello everyone, My name is Avery or GrapeDustt and I have been playing on the treasure wars network since The Cursed Desert first released. Following the end of season 3 of Cursed, I decided it would be best to take a break from gaming due to personal reasons. About 3 months ago, I received a text message from a player on treasure wars that in short, explained what was going on with the server and this excited me and led to my return about 2 months ago. One of main goals coming into this position of helper is to foster more positive interactions between everyone on the server and i'm excited to get to meet many players young and old of the community :)

Jesus_101

Hello everyone, My name is Avery or GrapeDustt and I have been playing on the treasure wars network since The Cursed Desert first released. Following the end of season 3 of Cursed, I decided it would be best to take a break from gaming due to personal reasons. About 3 months ago, I received a text message from a player on treasure wars that in short, explained what was going on with the server and this excited me and led to my return about 2 months ago. One of main goals coming into this position of helper is to foster more positive interactions between everyone on the server and i'm excited to get to meet many players young and old of the community :)
smh

GenBear

Ahhhh nice, I mean it's smaller than my first one so good work :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.