treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

guess who's back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calizz

hey treasurewars! ♡
i'm sure the majority of you know by now, but i'm back and active in discord and on the server again!
after almost a 2 year break, i thought it would be nice to pop back in and see how everything was doing,
but i soon became addicted to playing it again, so i'm here for the season!
it's been forever since i've talked to a lot of you, so please feel free to add me
on discord or message me in game so we can catch up!
thank you guys for already being so welcoming! i missed this community so much.

ign; Calizz ➳ discord tag; Calizz#5555

Last edited:

Calizz

Perhaps no? Let’s not make it pink, she only seemed to get staff because she had connections to staff members which made it very easy for her to get staff. Pretty unfair on everyone who actually was trying to get it if you ask me.
wow! a savage if i do say so myself, can't say you're wrong!

TheUltimate99er

wow! a savage if i do say so myself, can't say you're wrong!
Well it’s true, I know you don’t like to hear it but at the time the staff team was very corrupt. People who literally we’re friends seemed to get it, while people who wasn’t and was actually helping the community didn’t even stand a chance. This was because people like you literally was getting close to staff members to make it really easy to get staff. The staff team at the time had no discipline and clearly didn’t care about who was actually making the community a better place.

Last edited:

Calizz

Well it’s true, I know you don’t like to hear it but at the time the staff team was very corrupt. People who literally licked their arse seemed to get it, while people who didn’t lick their arse and was actually helping the community didn’t even stand a chance. This was because people like you literally was getting close to staff members to make it really easy to get staff. The staff team at the time had no discipline and clearly didn’t care about who was actually making the community a better place.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.