treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

How the mighty have fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Me, loving Treasure Wars spending hours a day on it.

> Treasure Wars dies because of the great Lachlan snap.

> Staff are a endangered creature, rarely coming by and dying fast.

> Me, coming back to relive some memories.

> Me, realizes that there isn’t a server to come back to.

> Treasure Wars is past it’s death day, and now is some monster fighting to try to live.

Anyways servers gone to trash, going to miss it though. Good luck to whoever is in charge next, I say we just let the server die already. A year or two ago I would have wanted Treasure Wars to go on, but now we are just ruining the memory of what was.

To good times and what was,

I think I used to sign my messages as - Next

Nelly

Honestly I think the quality of the server itself is better currently than it has been in a long time.

CruderTax

Community Manager
Administrator
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Content
> Me, loving Treasure Wars spending hours a day on it.

> Treasure Wars dies because of the great Lachlan snap.

> Staff are a endangered creature, rarely coming by and dying fast.

> Me, coming back to relive some memories.

> Me, realizes that there isn’t a server to come back to.

> Treasure Wars is past it’s death day, and now is some monster fighting to try to live.

Anyways servers gone to trash, going to miss it though. Good luck to whoever is in charge next, I say we just let the server die already. A year or two ago I would have wanted Treasure Wars to go on, but now we are just ruining the memory of what was.

To good times and what was,

I think I used to sign my messages as - Next
From someone who's been here from the start apparently, I'm fairly disappointed. I understand that TreasureWars' history hasn't been the best however with a new management team we are hoping that people will give us all at least a chance. As you might've seen in our discord (depending if you are still an active member of our community) you might notice that we introduced the Alpha team who are there to offer new suggestions and content ideas from the players perspective. Alongside that, we keep the players up-to-date with our weekly changelogs which detail everything that the developers have changed in regards to the beta realm. In regards to the low(ish) player count, we currently don't have advertisement as we wouldn't want to advertise a beta, it's there for testing to make sure our next reset is as smooth as possible. Finally staff, interesting topic to say the least. An endangered creature you say? That's a false statement. As of right now, we have 14 staff members including myself. Comparing that to around two weeks ago where we only had around 7 or 8, that in my eyes is a good result and it will only increase from there.

Now if you'd like to discuss this further we can do so in a discord call, just start a conversation with me either on the discord or forums and we can arrange a time that works for both of us! :)

Amaan

From someone who's been here from the start apparently, I'm fairly disappointed. I understand that TreasureWars' history hasn't been the best however with a new management team we are hoping that people will give us all at least a chance. As you might've seen in our discord (depending if you are still an active member of our community) you might notice that we introduced the Alpha team who are there to offer new suggestions and content ideas from the players perspective. Alongside that, we keep the players up-to-date with our weekly changelogs which detail everything that the developers have changed in regards to the beta realm. In regards to the low(ish) player count, we currently don't have advertisement as we wouldn't want to advertise a beta, it's there for testing to make sure our next reset is as smooth as possible. Finally staff, interesting topic to say the least. An endangered creature you say? That's a false statement. As of right now, we have 14 staff members including myself. Comparing that to around two weeks ago where we only had around 7 or 8, that in my eyes is a good result and it will only increase from there.

Now if you'd like to discuss this further we can do so in a discord call, just start a conversation with me either on the discord or forums and we can arrange a time that works for both of us! :)
'Ok kiddo'

BeautiflyWazHere

I hope we get unclaimed bases back, I used to have fun just casually playing and looting, I never was a monster Basebuilder as I never had a faction that was too big

Enderslayer

I’d honestly recommend that if you do play now and miss the OG days remember that remembering the OG says will just make you sad n that if you want fun then move on and if you play this server play it to have fun and not to reminisce. This is coming from someone who I think is one of the most OG people who still check here from time to time and doesn’t play anymore.

CannedHam

I’d honestly recommend that if you do play now and miss the OG days remember that remembering the OG says will just make you sad n that if you want fun then move on and if you play this server play it to have fun and not to reminisce. This is coming from someone who I think is one of the most OG people who still check here from time to time and doesn’t play anymore.
December 15th aint og holmes

Jesus_101

The amount of bs in this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.