treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

I LOST A GUNNER GEM AND 110MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexmanz

I bought a gunner rank off of Stempicus and little did I know it said this rank has been claimed by another player...I didn't get a screenshot I don't have it recorded but it should be on the logs.I either want my money back the player banned or my rank back!What do I do?

ItzDonut

I'm afraid screenshots from players are not acceptable evidence, so if you are unable to provide video evidence there is absolutely nothing that can be done.

TLGamingHD

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Hey there,

As @ItzDonut Already mentioned, We are unable to return any of the items. This is because the Rank Gem shouldn't have been there in the first place.
I'm sorry for any inconveniences :confused:

Kind regards
TL

TLGamingHD

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
There's no reason for it to look like that. If you weren't a staff member you wouldn't have done that. You are a Jr. Mod so you have no power basically.
I still don't see why I can't type how I want to lmao. Thanks tho

"Kind Regards"

"TL"

Stunnxr_

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Very unlucky in this situation, the only thing I could suggest is to make a bug report if you have recorded evidence. However if no then I'm sorry to tell you that there is not a lot that can be done in your situation as there is no proof.

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
Because it's obviously being done because he's a staff member and trying to impress the admins. There isn't a need for that.
One of the expectations of being a staff member is to be professional. He isn't really doing it to impress anyone nor trying to gain a promotion. He is simply just following the rules.

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
While it is, that's unnecessary. This is a community based forum and it's not meant for two people. It should be more casual and that's my opinion
You are entitled to your own opinions of course but I don't think that should be an excuse to bash TL about his professional message, and that is my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.