treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, most of you guys won't know me but I play forgotten realm (obviously). I have been hacked on many a time and popped most of them, but when hackers 3v1 you in a derp and you drop 2 of them and the other flies out and pces but they come back in max sets then it gets a little rough....... So it was 3 hackers in max sets vs me one **** player in a max set.Guess who won? Yep you guessed it the hackers but only after 30mins get gud Lacey_02 and builderthomas and Classy10lores. So it's been an up and down time with twars but with no updates too many hackers and my faction moving to cosmic alien planet I think it's time for me to say goodbye <3 I'm done if you wa t to talk to me pm me!

@ClasssicMan @Muskeetos @Horep @Imperial @somemorekidswhoknow me ;) pce

Horep

hello, most of you guys won't know me but I play forgotten realm (obviously). I have been hacked on many a time and popped most of them, but when hackers 3v1 you in a derp and you drop 2 of them and the other flies out and pces but they come back in max sets then it gets a little rough....... So it was 3 hackers in max sets vs me one **** player in a max set.Guess who won? Yep you guessed it the hackers but only after 30mins get gud Lacey_02 and builderthomas and Classy10lores. So it's been an up and down time with twars but with no updates too many hackers and my faction moving to cosmic alien planet I think it's time for me to say goodbye <3 I'm done if you wa t to talk to me pm me!

@ClasssicMan @Muskeetos @Horep @Imperial @somemorekidswhoknow me ;) pce
Smh this goodbye thread

Status
Not open for further replies.