treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

I'm sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollerukker99

So i was banned for saying "K Y S means keep yourself safe" and I just like to apologies for saying that. I did not mean to offend anyone I was only asking what it meant. I'm really sorry for what I said. It will never happen again. I messed up but I hope you players of pirate can forgive me <3

RyzuN

Last edited:

MacheteMassacre

Dude i understand everything and that you said keep your self safe. But you said 'kys = keep yourself safe' Then after you said to me 'keep yourself safe thats the best thing to do' And you mean kys so sorry i dont accept your apolagy.

So i was banned for saying "K Y S means keep yourself safe" and I just like to apologies for saying that. I did not mean to offend anyone I was only asking what it meant. I'm really sorry for what I said. It will never happen again. I messed up but I hope you players of pirate can forgive me <3

RyzuN
I accept your apology

AptixMoon

RyzuN
I accept your apology

RyzuN
I accept your apology

CeTixGaMer

RyzuN
I accept your apology man <3

SugerandCoffee

Dude i understand everything and that you said keep your self safe. But you said 'I love you = keep yourself safe' Then after you said to me 'keep yourself safe thats the best thing to do' And you mean I love you so sorry i dont accept your apolagy.
you dont want to be safe?

_PizzaDelivery

RyzuN
I accept your apology :)

deathnova7V2

Dude i understand everything and that you said keep your self safe. But you said 'I love you = keep yourself safe' Then after you said to me 'keep yourself safe thats the best thing to do' And you mean I love you so sorry i dont accept your apolagy.
so you understand everything but u dont accept the apology. (btw its not apolagy)

Status
Not open for further replies.