treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Insiding, Bannable or No?

Should insiding be bannable.

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterboy10

Alpha Team
Content
A poll was previously done for this as it is very divided without in the community but the Alpha team would like to do an updated poll to see how everyone feels on this subject. Here are come fors and againsts that we have had whilst discussing the topic and something to think about when making your decision ahead of the launch of the Pirate realm. This poll is for making insiding a permanent ban from the server and removal of any insided items.

For
-Insiding can ruin hours of hard work put in by factions and can lead to people quitting which will decrease the servers activity and as a result lots of servers have made it bannable.
-Insiding decreases the amount of raiding on the server, which is something we are currently trying to encourage.
-It is impossible to tell if someone will inside, It does not matter if you have known someone for 3 days or 3 years they can turn their backs on you.
-It allows factions to trust new members rather than limiting their permissions and what they can do when they first join the faction, this allows new players to enjoy the factions experience more and means the leader does not have to worry about being insided.

Against
-Insiding is a part of factions and has been a part since season 1.
-With f perms and f access it is possible to limit what members can do.
-You can simply not invite players you do not trust.
-Rather than filling factions with people you dont trust, instead just add alts.

Epiales

Only bots vote yes so their sugarcane farms dont get destroyed. People who Insiding is a part of factions and has been a part of this server since the start. It's your faction and you have to decide who you invite and if you trust them enough.

"Insiding decreases the amount of raiding on the server, which is something we are currently trying to encourage."

This is bullshit. There's a decrease in the amount of raiding because the cannoners have all ditched Treasurewars because of it's **** cannoning system

"Insiding can ruin hours of hard work put in by factions and can lead to people quitting which will decrease the servers activity and as a result lots of servers have made it bannable."

Getting completely ass shafted by a cannon get's the same result. Treasurewars is dead for so many reasons, don't blame it on insiding being allowed. Treasurewars is Treasurewars, we are different.

Last edited:

eZlee

Only bots vote yes so their sugarcane farms dont get destroyed. Insiding is a part of factions and has been a part of this server since the start. It's your faction and you have to decide who you invite and if you trust them enough.

"Insiding decreases the amount of raiding on the server, which is something we are currently trying to encourage."

This is bullshit. There's a decrease in the amount of raiding because the cannoners have all ditched Treasurewars because of it's **** cannoning system.
Lmao why are big factions servers willingly making insiding bannable then? It has an obvious correlation to decreasing raiding. Sure back then insiding was fine cause raiding didn’t work, but now raiding works relatively well.

Epiales

Lmao why are big factions servers willingly making insiding bannable then? It has an obvious correlation to decreasing raiding. Sure back then insiding was fine cause raiding didn’t work, but now raiding works relatively well.
name one.

Imm0rtal_

Although in all seriousness, I feel like insiding should stay because it's a skill. You have to be persuasive, it takes time to gain the trust of a faction and enter their circle, at that point, if you've spent months lying to people and spending all this time to throw away their hard work, you should be able too. (This is brief af, I'd go into more detail but I cba)

iAl3x

Although in all seriousness, I feel like insiding should stay because it's a skill. You have to be persuasive, it takes time to gain the trust of a faction and enter their circle, at that point, if you've spent months lying to people and spending all this time to throw away their hard work, you should be able too. (This is brief af, I'd go into more detail but I cba)
i dontwant ppl who do that on the server....

BEN_GAMES_1

It's not even that hard to inside though, it doesn't actually take that much time tbh

SvgZ

-1 i feel like that they should first completly fix cannoning before doing that.
Naah, insiding and cannoning are two different things. Just cause cannons aren't working right now, insiding doesn't have to be the way for people to make quick money.

SvgZ

+1, insiding just ruins the fun, hard work and makes it harder to trust people. New players to the server struggle to join good factions and end up quitting which doesn't help in popularising the server.

Zasver

i feel like insiding is ok in some situations and also not that ok in others, i think if you are just having fun with friends and stuff it shouldn't be bannable but if someone doesn't like it they should go into discord and tell staff what happend but i feel like you should have to go in the discord and try to figure out a solution if you are mad about being insided

Status
Not open for further replies.