treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Julian worst owner?

True?

• Total voters

MlgSweg

Lied about ftop buycraft
lied about release dates
lied about comp
responds in dc every blue moon
doesn't update community
apparently is the only one that can do stuff according to staff then you ask him to do it and doesn't respond

Milo

Servers arguably in the worst state it ever has been, if julian didn't have the time for treasurewars he shouldn't have taken it on tbh

uj900

Servers arguably in the worst state it ever has been, if julian didn't have the time for treasurewars he shouldn't have taken it on tbh
100% agreed. He goes ahead and says he’s “clearing his schedule for the server” then proceeds to say on Twitter the next day that he is stepping away because he needs personal time.

TLGamingHD

Junior Moderator
Jr. Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Julian is running 2 servers and more projects I believe. He does his best to do as much as he can in the time he is free to do this.

Milo

Julian trys his very best to keep in touch with the community, hence the discord announcements. He is a very busy man.
Why is that a valid excuse? If he's busy enough that he's constantly out of touch with this community, rarely if ever transparent about whats happening and behind on anything he promises why is he running the server. Completely illogical

Slpstk

He has done some good things in his time. However he continues to announce something is going to happen then it never happens or is delayed. Even if he didn't have much time he could easily clear up 5 minutes of his schedule to log on the server and do /keyall. However I do believe some of the previous management was a lot worse then julian has been. +0

DeV1ne_

Julian owns 2 servers which takes time off focusing on just treasure wars, we can't blame him for this because he is trying to be as successful as possible in what he's doing for both servers. In my opinion, i love that Julian is owner as i agree with some people that the previous owners didn't do the best job of interacting with the players and giving back to the players for helping with the server bugs and even just for the owners to have a player base. Julian has shown he can work hard for the short time of being owner and i think that he is a much better owner than the previous owners. <3 :)