treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

KJ_Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

izatos

Gello Gello,

Never thought this would happen, so sad to see and hear.... I log on cosmic and hear from people that "the man" got banned from Treasure Wars for hacking. Never thought you would ever hack, but the video proves me wrong. Did never expect this from you to be honest.
I have also seen your report of trying to get unbanned. And i feel you. You tried so hard, but you didnt succeed. I am banned aswell but i didnt play alot anymore so... but now you know how it feels :-(
REEP

Peace,

LzPAPS

Sully

Gello Gello,

Never thought this would happen, so sad to see and hear.... I log on cosmic and hear from people that "the man" got banned from Treasure Wars for hacking. Never thought you would ever hack, but the video proves me wrong. Did never expect this from you to be honest.
I have also seen your report of trying to get unbanned. And i feel you. You tried so hard, but you didnt succeed. I am banned aswell but i didnt play alot anymore so...
REEP

Peace,

LzPAPS
So sad to see a player who once despised hackers to becoming a hacker after everything, such a shame from a player who has spent so much time and money on this server. Extremely disappointed ;(

KJ_Wilson

So sad to see a player who once despised hackers to becoming a hacker after everything, such a shame from a player who has spent so much time and money on this server. Extremely disappointed ;(
Sarcastic af sully. Actually hate you. Lzatos cheers man, hopefully will be sorted soon.

gabriel7087

Tbf @Sully and @izatos are both salty you got banned lmfao. And you guys spent months tryna ip pull Kj and do **** to him. It's just pathetic. You guys hacked to get good on cosmic and TW. Keep crying about your bans :)

HTRC

It's funny how hard everyone sucks up to "Big man Sully"

Oooh Sully's going to doss someone? Better support him.

Sully's gonna frame someone? Better help him.

And do you know why they do this? Because otherwise he will do it to them. In all honesty Twars can admit, Sully is quite frankly a twat.

MrIceyy

You begged me in Skype calls don't be a hypocrite. Also I've never directly dossed anybody on twars so get your facts correct and stop talking out of your salty ass
LOL YOU NEVER DOSSED? m8 is your head to far up your ass to,see what you did?

Sully

LOL YOU NEVER DOSSED? m8 is your head to far up your ass to,see what you did?
You and chino and lucky and shorty dossed me outside my base for my God set and don't try and deny it because somebody in your ts at the time told me it was you on bens booter so don't be acting big like fatal doesn't have your IP lmao

aJib

It's funny how hard everyone sucks up to "Big man Sully"

Oooh Sully's going to doss someone? Better support him.

Sully's gonna frame someone? Better help him.

And do you know why they do this? Because otherwise he will do it to them. In all honesty Twars can admit, Sully is quite frankly a twat.
No one sucks up to him lol. Sully doesnt doss nor frame. Plus thats coming from me who was against Sully when I actually played twars.

HTRC

No one sucks up to him lol. Sully doesnt doss nor frame. Plus thats coming from me who was against Sully when I actually played twars.
"Sully doesn't doss nor frame" fml. That is more bs than blaze not being banned for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.