treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Lost Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucaschiappe

Before the reset ages ago my main account had God rank [Top Rank] along with several others, I believe 2 Champions [second rank] and 2 Adventurers [First Rank] along with several spare classes but i'm not so bothered about those as I claimed most of them, these were spread out over my accounts. Then I came back fairly recently and claimed them all on Pirate, the following day, before having a chance to actually apply any of these ranks as I wasn't sure whether I wanted to keep or sell the top rank as I was offered a good amount for it. Therefore after the reset happened, I lost all of these ranks and Classes, I was just wondering if there was any way to get them back, or atleast the top rank?
Thanks for reading.

Stunnxr_

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
The only thing I can suggest is if you have any recordings of the past from you playing on the server is to upload those clips and submit a token for the admins to look into it

TLGamingHD

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
As players have mentioned above, We can't return those items to you unless you have proof. I'm sorry for any inconveniences. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.