treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Magma Armor = p2w + op

Willingness_

Magma armor creates a P2W aspect to the server by it self if we’re being realistic

Anywho in a 1v1 magma beats regular diamond every time, Magma armor breaks killstreak chains with 2 hearts of damage. In a 1v1 you will never be able to compete with someone who is p2w because you take too much damage from the sets constant damage and the fact that 40lores are weak in general and magma also removes skill gap due to your kill streak being removed when magma guarantees it to break. I suggest you make magma armor take longer maybe 10 seconds per 2 hearts? It would help fix the armor from being so strong.

Pratham_OG

I think the devs have already thought of changing the damage or the duration of the armour. This season ganks are more important then 1v1s so I would suggest you gank someone who has the magma set on.

HydrastarHD

I think the devs have already thought of changing the damage or the duration of the armour. This season ganks are more important then 1v1s so I would suggest you gank someone who has the magma set on.
I see your point however we have tested it by 3v1ing someone in a magma 40l and he killed us all and only used 5 pots during the whole fight.

NoobBusters

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Mod
The gear does seem a bit overpowered at the moment and a nerf does seem needed which I believe the devs are working on. However, it should still be better than normal diamond since it is a limited item.

Willingness_

The gear does seem a bit overpowered at the moment and a nerf does seem needed which I believe the devs are working on. However, it should still be better than normal diamond since it is a limited item.
That’s why I suggested doubling the time it takes for the magma damage to proc I think that is fair. Allows for the magma to still be better than diamond but makes it also where it’s not so OP

Last edited: