treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Player Report mindlessly's Player Report on The Faction ‘Aurum’

mindlessly

Minecraft Username: The Faction ‘Aurum’

Your Username Mindlessly

Date: Jun 11, 2019

Realm: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Reason: Corruption in Faction

Evidence and Proof I don’t have a way to prove this as I was not recording but I think this is worthy of an investigation. I was messaged by an explorer account around half an hour ago and had a rather long conversation with them regarding joining my faction and their involvement in Aurum. I cannot remember the username but they are currently network banned and said they get ip banned several times a day. I tped to the player and they showed me a hack where they could fly around and hit me from several blocks away. The player told me they could join my faction and be my faction hacker as they had been previously from Aurum. They told me they vclipped into GrassNerds’ base and raided a box of 12k igs which are now in possession of NotRyann. I hope you look into this, thanks. -Mindlessly (This is the same report I forgot to agree to thing last time)

Keytimes:

I agree that the information reported is valid, unedited, and is not forged nor faked. I agree that when I submit this report, removing any evidence can result in a punishment. Yes

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
Thank you for the report, we will investigate this but can't punish for anything without any evidence.