treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

More boss variety + boss eggs!

More Bosses + The Inclusion it Boss Eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time now treasure wars has been tied down to only a handful of bosses (Necromancer, treasure imp, Wandering champion, Magma boss). Now personally I’ve only seen the treasure imp so far this season on pirate, but I feel like it’s time that treasure wars should decide to expand upon the types of bosses they have. There are many different boss types that could be portrayed and in many different ways. Now it goes without saying that other servers do the exact same thing as this, but there’s a reason that other servers add these new bosses every once in a while, and that’s to keep the game fresh and interesting, personally I would like to see such bosses as the ender dragon, personally with the ender dragon it would be really cool to fight it in the end but it would still be sick to fight it in the normal war zones. Also it would be cool if there were some form of skeleton and zombie boss, and there’s plenty of others that could be added. Aswell as being able to fight bosses at random times I feel like you should be able to gain an item such as a boss egg to choose when you want to fight a boss. This is just my opinion, not sure what others will think but let me know.

For a long time now treasure wars has been tied down to only a handful of bosses (Necromancer, treasure imp, Wandering champion, Magma boss). Now personally I’ve only seen the treasure imp so far this season on pirate, but I feel like it’s time that treasure wars should decide to expand upon the types of bosses they have. There are many different boss types that could be portrayed and in many different ways. Now it goes without saying that other servers do the exact same thing as this, but there’s a reason that other servers add these new bosses every once in a while, and that’s to keep the game fresh and interesting, personally I would like to see such bosses as the ender dragon, personally with the ender dragon it would be really cool to fight it in the end but it would still be sick to fight it in the normal war zones. Also it would be cool if there were some form of skeleton and zombie boss, and there’s plenty of others that could be added. Aswell as being able to fight bosses at random times I feel like you should be able to gain an item such as a boss egg to choose when you want to fight a boss. This is just my opinion, not sure what others will think but let me know.
Forgot to mention that they could include bosses that I’ve never personally seen before such as a creeper or witch type boss, that’d be kinda cool and new.

Btwarrior04

I do agree with this a lot to keep the server fresh and interesting maybe they could less the spawn rates of the normal bosses in warzones and add the new ones just to equal it out so that it doesn't become super over powered.

I do agree with this a lot to keep the server fresh and interesting maybe they could less the spawn rates of the normal bosses in warzones and add the new ones just to equal it out so that it doesn't become super over powered.
Yeah the only thing is, is that I’ve barely seen bosses spawn since pirates release, I’ve asked around and it seems necromancer is still a thing aswell as other bosses, but I’ve only stumbled upon 1 wandering champion and 1 treasure imp maybe, although maybe I’m just unlucky with spotting them.

Yeah the only thing is, is that I’ve barely seen bosses spawn since pirates release, I’ve asked around and it seems necromancer is still a thing aswell as other bosses, but I’ve only stumbled upon 1 wandering champion and 1 treasure imp maybe, although maybe I’m just unlucky with spotting them.
I am not sure if they have taken them out or not bosses dont seem to spawn as often as they use to.

Its the wither skeleton that uses spectral and turns inviscible once in a while, and wasnt there a creeper king boss once? That one boss with like a million creepers stacked on it xD.
I don’t recall the skeleton one, was probs a long time ago xD, but I do somewhat remember the creeper one, the stacked ones were kinda cool tho tbh, we’re just a bit easy to kill, not sure if we even got anything from them either xD

Btwarrior04

Yeah I definitely don't think they are as common as previous seasons but I have ran into a few they for sure still spawn maybe you are just unlucky xD

Yeah I definitely don't think they are as common as previous seasons but I have ran into a few they for sure still spawn maybe you are just unlucky xD
Must just be, by any chance you seen a necromancer yet? I spoke to Julian and he said it’s still a thing but I’ve not heard of anyone seeing one since the new season started xD

NicoMcGroofy

Necromancer is definitely not a thing. I haven’t seen a single boss in the war zone and I’m always there. Btw I like how I’m first in the tags. Help me get my forums account unbanned. Idek why it’s banned in the first place tbh

Necromancer is definitely not a thing. I haven’t seen a single boss in the war zone and I’m always there. Btw I like how I’m first in the tags. Help me get my forums account unbanned. Idek why it’s banned in the first place tbh
Not even sure who runs the forums tbh, I assume the way to get it back is to speak to cruder, but what do I know

+1 it would give people something to do once the implement necro that doesnt involve waiting and trying to kill it with 20 players in their max sets

Status
Not open for further replies.