treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Most "WTF" Moment On TreasureWars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexxxin

Greetings Adventurers. Just another quick and simple thread! What is your most "What The Flip" moment on TreasureWars?

My most "What The Flip" moment has to be the time I lost 117mil at the start of Reforged Season 3 due to the anti-cheat. But I got it back :p <3 @Jobmaximous I was so mad I even made a thread asking if I should quit. http://forum.treasurewars.net/threads/should-i-quit-give-me-your-opinion.296148/

I know some of you might find these threads silly/stupid but im just trying to interact with you guys more! :D If you have anymore thread ideas please be sure to PM me via discord or the forums or even shoot me a message in-game.

~ Flexxxin <3

JayCrimson

Most wtf moment for me was me being knifed in a set that was 34 lore cause I just couldn’t see why the person would do that ;P

Gunzal

When I randomly picked up a 500mil money note off the ground at shop, and it was signed by a player named OmgX.

RO__K

When Yells killed me with me with 3 golden knives and was using the hellforged glitch :)

Man rip my 29 10 lores from Forgotten season 1 :(

JayCrimson

Another wtf moment cause this is also an awesome one, me getting 3 god ranks this season, each from 8 step heroic clue scrolls (3 different scrolls).

TheKickedPuppy

That day when information started getting deleted randomly from Reforged. Lost my pvs and bal but that was okay, I became the most OG player on the server when it said 'Admirxtion, last online: 47 years ago'. Anyone got a screenshot of that? @Gunzal ?

Ninjaslayer

3:10 was my biggest “WTF” moment... Just watch I can’t even describe in words :(
“WTF” = “What The Flip” What else would it mean?:p

Gunzal

That day when information started getting deleted randomly from Reforged. Lost my pvs and bal but that was okay, I became the most OG player on the server when it said 'Admirxtion, last online: 47 years ago'. Anyone got a screenshot of that? @Gunzal ?
I have a screenshot of it somewhere, but I dunno which computer it's on. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.