treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel7087

So I started off in Bandit a month after release with 3 irl friends. We eventually were able to afford class gear and thought we were godly. However 1 day I went on Haunted and discovered that it was a lot easier to loot chests every 21 minutes, so we all moved there. We made a little faction between ourselves and saved up for a cow spawner. One day people managed to get into our base but they couldn't get our cow spawner. But we kept going back and trying to kill them to the point where they just simply overclaimed us. My friends then quit and I joined GSQUAD and bought My very first IG. The next day I bought hero rank for christmas. I was feeling pretty good and decided to join one of the best factions at the time (Hesh). However rorza and ketchupbottle scammed me of my IG and I got pretty salty and quit for a few weeks. However I came back and got god rank and mage class from my 1st ever scroll. I then joined Exile with gd_dino and nicky_sitnikovs. However they moved during molten release so I joined some randy factions before joining harpo's. We overclaimed savages for 30 igs and I felt bad so I gave them back my share and joined them. I became friends with a few members in there such as frozenyogurtking. However they quit and I joined immunity led by Trick. I got kicked by assuena for not giving his ig pet back which I bought for 1mil from en explorer. They began to target me in the warzone. An explorer then pulled a gknife and I paid him lots of demi gear and 2mil for the golden knife. I decided to use the knife on fatalseven and got 'one of the best sets on the server'. After wearing it to the warzone 1 day I got ganked by their whole faction and died in it. I met ben3195 and ryannag123 and became friends with them joining their different factions. However I insided them twice without them knowing and stole multiple spawners. They kicked me and I joined Omega led by spudd3rz. I got my first ever max godset and killed @nutshotgamers in his. I then dced at necro in his set. I saved my set and never wore until blaze and corro's 1v1 at necro. When brom and xdhkx and everyone joined in so did I. I ended up dying to bromige and losing my set. My account got hacked when I joined conquer and I lost everything. I cane back and just did my best to get a set. I joined godlike and got a few kills. Then I did a p2w deal for very cheap and got multiple set kills on @TeemoG0D__ and I made the faction Wanted and we had f top 1 at 550mil. We got insided by @davekalter and I lost all my spawners. I still had lots of sets.

During this time Sully 1 banged me and blaze hacked on me a few times to get sets. They also bomb auraed my whilst I was afk. I then got 1 banged my jeeqa but also 1 banged stemp. I put on stemp's set and got knifed but managed to /back and get he boots and helm. Anyways pce

EmOne_

I really appreciate your story Polar but Dave proved he never insided you. To let all the forum members know he insided you isn't really needed :)

TheArabKing

So I started off in Bandit a month after release with 3 irl friends. We eventually were able to afford class gear and thought we were godly. However 1 day I went on Haunted and discovered that it was a lot easier to loot chests every 21 minutes, so we all moved there. We made a little faction between ourselves and saved up for a cow spawner. One day people managed to get into our base but they couldn't get our cow spawner. But we kept going back and trying to kill them to the point where they just simply overclaimed us. My friends then quit and I joined GSQUAD and bought My very first IG. The next day I bought hero rank for christmas. I was feeling pretty good and decided to join one of the best factions at the time (Hesh). However rorza and ketchupbottle scammed me of my IG and I got pretty salty and quit for a few weeks. However I came back and got god rank and mage class from my 1st ever scroll. I then joined Exile with gd_dino and nicky_sitnikovs. However they moved during molten release so I joined some randy factions before joining harpo's. We overclaimed savages for 30 igs and I felt bad so I gave them back my share and joined them. I became friends with a few members in there such as frozenyogurtking. However they quit and I joined immunity led by Trick. I got kicked by assuena for not giving his ig pet back which I bought for 1mil from en explorer. They began to target me in the warzone. An explorer then pulled a gknife and I paid him lots of demi gear and 2mil for the golden knife. I decided to use the knife on fatalseven and got 'one of the best sets on the server'. After wearing it to the warzone 1 day I got ganked by their whole faction and died in it. I met ben3195 and ryannag123 and became friends with them joining their different factions. However I insided them twice without them knowing and stole multiple spawners. They kicked me and I joined Omega led by spudd3rz. I got my first ever max godset and killed @nutshotgamers in his. I then dced at necro in his set. I saved my set and never wore until blaze and corro's 1v1 at necro. When brom and xdhkx and everyone joined in so did I. I ended up dying to bromige and losing my set. My account got hacked when I joined conquer and I lost everything. I cane back and just did my best to get a set. I joined godlike and got a few kills. Then I did a p2w deal for very cheap and got multiple set kills on @TeemoG0D__ and I made the faction Wanted and we had f top 1 at 550mil. We got insided by @davekalter and I lost all my spawners. I still had lots of sets.

During this time Sully 1 banged me and blaze hacked on me a few times to get sets. They also bomb auraed my whilst I was afk. I then got 1 banged my jeeqa but also 1 banged stemp. I put on stemp's set and got knifed but managed to /back and get he boots and helm. Anyways pce
Ive Had More

Status
Not open for further replies.