treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

nerds = superior faction

readapt

when u logged onto twars and ppl saw u were helper, over 90% of players just wrote "who is that"
I made a new forums and minecraft account for a fresh start, old account was ditched because it looked bad. I made in June 2015 so technically aren't you the randy?

hawkes1

I made a new forums and minecraft account for a fresh start, old account was ditched because it looked bad. I made in June 2015 so technically aren't you the randy?
but are you aware ive been blacklisted so many times, with alot of my forums accounts getting deleted? Season 1 player.

Aren't you the randy really?

readapt

but are you aware ive been blacklisted so many times, with alot of my forums accounts getting deleted? Season 1 player.

Aren't you the randy really?
People don't know me because I played on forgotten, 90% of forgotten players don't play anymore, and just because somebody plays on a different realm doesn't make them a randy. I guess we can settle on the fact that neither of us are randoms.

hawkes1

People don't know me because I played on forgotten, 90% of forgotten players don't play anymore, and just because somebody plays on a different realm doesn't make them a randy. I guess we can settle on the fact that neither of us are randoms.
hmmmm

forgotton is a very randy realm. A solid player base of around 12-15 in its prime with about half of them being alts, when my realm was at 50-100 players. Feels bad, i guess you could say your realm was... forgotton ;):D:D:D

readapt

hmmmm

forgotton is a very randy realm. A solid player base of around 12-15 in its prime with about half of them being alts, when my realm was at 50-100 players. Feels bad, i guess you could say your realm was... forgotton ;):D:D:D
I mean, you are right, forgotten was never the most popular which is quite unfortunate.