treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

NEW Beta news, realms vote, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Beta news, realms vote, and more!

Hello Adventurers!

Many of you may be somewhat familiar with who I am from my Discord announcement late last night.
I am officially the new server director at TreasureWars. I will be making extensive improvements and restoring TreasureWars to its flourishing state.

BETA

We are working hard everyday to bring new features to all of the realms. As well as make optimizations and the playing experience more enjoyable for all of you.
Right now, development is moving. We plan to have a release date within the next 2 weeks or so, but it’s very possible we will have a release date sooner. We know that communication is key, we would like apologize for the recent lack of communication regarding our Beta release and other important updates.

I’m truly thrilled for you all to see what we have planned for TreasureWars.

REALMS

Currently, we plan to re-release only one of TreasureWars’ original realms after our Beta release.
As we move forward, we will continue to release the other realms as we grow as a community.

Please vote on our Discord in #polls on the realm you would like to see first.

(http://discord.gg/treasurewars)
(Don't have Discord? Download it now! CLICK HERE to download Discord.)

Q&A

I will also be hosting a community Q&A which will be announced on Discord in the next coming days. You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions, concerns, or give suggestions you may have to the entire management team.

See you all around!

Best Regards,
Julian
If you would like to contact me directly with questions or concerns feel free to private message me on Twitter here.

Last edited:

ValSto

REALMS

Currently, we plan to re-release only one of TreasureWars’ original realms after our Beta release.
As we move forward, we will continue to release the other realms as we grow as a community
Hello,

First of all thank you for getting us this info but u i have a wuesrion so u will only realise one realm right? And my 2 questions are:
1)are we keeping our ranks on the realms we have
2)and if we previously had a rank on idk pirat will we have it now if that realm is chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.