treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

NEW ENCHANT SCROLL

Do you think they should ass this

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziiddoi

If you say no or maybe please say why in the comments below!!!

I had an idea for a scroll that would make grinding your xp more worth it!

If your like me and have lots of spare xp that you want to use but can't as you've got your daily mystery scroll and your heroic scroll, I want to spend it!!!!

So Here is The Idea:
Make it so you can buy enchant scrolls with xp, in which you have one task to do and depending on the challenge of the task you can get different Runes of appropriate percentages and level!! This should be able to be used multiple times a day as many as you want as it would make xp more valuable and useful plus it would make gear creation more doable and fun!!! Also if there were different tiers of these scrolls with better odds of a good rune and harder actual task, it could make the grinding experience more of a feat then a pain in the ass!!
Also as one person pointed out the lowest would cost the least xp and the highest would cost the most xp!!

IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEZ TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SAY YES IN YOUR POLL THAT INCLUDES YOUR GRANDMA!!!

Responses:
If you don't like it or think it should be altered say in the chat below and we can talk about it :)

Also check my yt channel out started a series already hit over 300 views in first vid so kinda happs lel ;P

Last edited:

_ItzTheGamer

I would like this because even with heroic scrolls you get runes, but half the time you might get a terrible run with 1% success.

stasia321

The only problem about this is the fact that it can be any level, so there should be like a task merchant, and you chose the level: easy, medium, or difficult. The easy would cost the least and the difficult would cost most

ziiddoi

The only problem about this is the fact that it can be any level, so there should be like a task merchant, and you chose the level: easy, medium, or difficult. The easy would cost the least and the difficult would cost most
Yeah I kinda forgot to say that it would cost more for each rank ill add it now lel

I like the idea but you should add in the post saying different tiers. Like tier 1 are common runes, tier 2 are rare runes and tier 3 are "legendary runes" or another name. But the lvl of the runes can be bad or good same with percentages.

HackerPlayz

You get random runes with every scroll....
-1 on this idea cause would make hunting in the wz kinda pointless.

You get random runes with every scroll....
-1 on this idea cause would make hunting in the wz kinda pointless.
Not really. People will still go to warzone for Necro and for pvp to get other people gear or to complete clues. It will make warzone chest useless for people who have exp. But it will still be useful for people who don't have exp.

HackerPlayz

Not really. People will still go to warzone for Necro and for pvp to get other people gear or to complete clues. It will make warzone chest useless for people who have exp. But it will still be useful for people who don't have exp.
The risks will the lowered, If you go hunting in the wz you have a chance of losing it but if you do this it is just a safe way to do it.

Noahk18

If you say no or maybe please say why in the comments below!!!

I had an idea for a scroll that would make grinding your xp more worth it!

If your like me and have lots of spare xp that you want to use but can't as you've got your daily mystery scroll and your heroic scroll, I want to spend it!!!!

So Here is The Idea:
Make it so you can buy enchant scrolls with xp, in which you have one task to do and depending on the challenge of the task you can get different Runes of appropriate percentages and level!! This should be able to be used multiple times a day as many as you want as it would make xp more valuable and useful plus it would make gear creation more doable and fun!!! Also if there were different tiers of these scrolls with better odds of a good rune and harder actual task, it could make the grinding experience more of a feat then a pain in the ass!!
Also as one person pointed out the lowest would cost the least xp and the highest would cost the most xp!!

IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEZ TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SAY YES IN YOUR POLL THAT INCLUDES YOUR GRANDMA!!!

Responses:
If you don't like it or think it should be altered say in the chat below and we can talk about it :)

Also check my yt channel out started a series already hit over 300 views in first vid so kinda happs lel ;P

Well now if they were gonna do this thought they might as we'll just put the plug in from cosmic with the enchant books lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.