treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

New enchant system

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSniper_Monkeyx

Just wanted to say good job to the developers of the new enchant system, i know gear was lost but it was worth it thanks Guys/Gals!!!

Landon

Can u keep replying btw so I can get to 25 posts :):rolleyes:
That won’t help you. You’ve been on the forums for two days. I would wait a week or two to apply. Look over the application, prove your activity, and make a good application. I can almost guarantee you now, if you apply today, you will get denied for either lack of detail or activity.

xSniper_Monkeyx

That won’t help you. You’ve been on the forums for two days. I would wait a week or two to apply. Look over the application, prove your activity, and make a good application. I can almost guarantee you now, if you apply today, you will get denied for either lack of detail or activity.
Does server activity not count then? I was told aswell that Adkins have access to your total online time is this true?

Landon

Does server activity not count then? I was told aswell that Adkins have access to your total online time is this true?
Yes, everyone does it’s /wtime. My point is, it’s not just in game, it’s in game, forums, and discord. And not having one will get you denied.

xSniper_Monkeyx

Yes, everyone does it’s /wtime. My point is, it’s not just in game, it’s in game, forums, and discord. And not having one will get you denied.
I've been in twars discord for about a month now it's just the forums I need so wait a couple weeks then post my application. I've been through the application and think I have a decent chance at being accepted, well hopefully

Landon

I've been in twars discord for about a month now it's just the forums I need so wait a couple weeks then post my application. I've been through the application and think I have a decent chance at being accepted, well hopefully
Make sure you read all the questions and you UNDERSTAND them. Don’t blindly answer. Also make sure you have detail and not fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.