treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

New Fac on Molten

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicTurtle

When molten comes out i will be making a new fac and will be recruiting members for it, so this is your chance, if you would like to be in an amazing fac send me a message on the forums and we can discuss everything

mesparks47

When molten comes out i will be making a new fac and will be recruiting members for it, so this is your chance, if you would like to be in an amazing fac send me a message on the forums and we can discuss everything
i would like to join the faction

AffcFTW

I will join you. Although i will be explorer. I will buy a rank if we get op, and see if i like the realm. ~_PhantomShanker_. P.S I will be sticking with reforged more than molten, unless i see that molten is better :p

EpicTurtle

I will join you. Although i will be explorer. I will buy a rank if we get op, and see if i like the realm. ~_PhantomShanker_. P.S I will be sticking with reforged more than molten, unless i see that molten is better :p
send me a message on forums

I am a player from Reforged and I would say I am in the top 10 most op on realm and in the most op fac...
As the realm is getting a bit boring I might be joining molten.
Could I join you perhaps?
Thanks
ign:FabrizioTheGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.