treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

New Warzone After Reset?

New Better Warzone After Reset?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aMangoSlice

Hey guys don't you think that there should be a new warzone after reset? If you do vote on my poll. Ok so I think that we should have a new warzone because season 3 warzone is getting very boring :/ and it's also very small and very boring. But if you look at the season 2 warzone most people can agree that it was the best warzone on the server. It's a lot bigger theres mountains and more obstacles and cooler things like huts, houses, camps and underground paths. These are some reasons why I think that after Bandit resets we need a new better warzone like season 2.

ArielRules97

I agree, the old warzone is getting boring, everyone knows the good spots to hide in. We need something fresh +1

Meeq

Thing is, no matter the map its gonna be near the same outcome.

People who have God are always gonna get away and people without God are going to have to get lucky to out-run God ranks, thats never going to change.

But either way i'm confidence tw will try their best to add new stuff and i'm sure it'll change asap.

Either way +1.

InsaneKoalaz

Hey guys don't you think that there should be a new warzone after reset? If you do vote on my poll. Ok so I think that we should have a new warzone because season 3 warzone is getting very boring :/ and it's also very small and very boring. But if you look at the season 2 warzone most people can agree that it was the best warzone on the server. It's a lot bigger theres mountains and more obstacles and cooler things like huts, houses, camps and underground paths. These are some reasons why I think that after Bandit resets we need a new better warzone like season 2.
when it comes to reset the map changes anyways

Eraze

We don't plan on having new realms for the resets sadly.

The reasons being, a lot of money and effort goes into commissioning new Warzones, and we simply did not prioritize this over other things we are working on for the reset. Our main goals are to improve the gameplay first and ensure we have enough content to make the next season fun.

With the way the new Warzone works (in its own world), we are lucky enough to be able to update them whenever we want, and we aren't forced to do it at the very beginning of a season, like old times. This means we can put all of our energy into the things that MUST be done before a season begins, then we can focus on warzone upgrades mid-way through to keep it entertaining.

Hopefully this is understandable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.