treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Official rollback vote thread.

Rollback?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slpstk

So as of today the majority of players on treasure wars lost all of their spawners due to an exploit. Obi decided that it would be a good idea to put a poll on whether or not they should roll back. He left said poll up for 5 minutes and took it down and decided that the server should not be rolled back. The roll back if it were to happen would have been a roughly 6 hour roll back. Now personally I believe this is a small price of time to pay in exchange for all of my and my factions hard work the past 14 days. So please use this poll to express your anger and vote on if there should've/should be a roll back. Its not too late.

Factions that I saw that lost spawners due to this:
NamVets Childline Nerds Birhak SexyThots Cynical

These are just the factions that I checked before the poll was announced.

Last edited:

hawkes1

3 hours progress being lost compared to a season of spawners. I know which i would rather. Unfortunately the server is not capable of doing this so unlucky, devs are too lazy to rollback and do not care what the community wants

xSkrt

3 hours progress being lost compared to a season of spawners. I know which i would rather. Unfortunately the server is not capable of doing this so unlucky, devs are too lazy to rollback and do not care what the community wants
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.