treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Pirate Islands Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envyful

Lead Developer
Administrator

STATE OF DEVELOPMENT, COMPENSATION, WARCHESTS AND MORE!
Dear Adventurers,

I am deeply saddened that I have to write this. Trust me, I am nothing but apologetic for the lack of care as of recent. As the Lead of the Development Team and a member of the Management team, I have let you all down. I assure you that I will not allow this to happen again moving forward.

To explain, the server has been under maintenance for the past 48 hours due to continuous lag and bugs. This lag was caused my a multitude of different aspects of the server that many have hypothesized to be the sole cause. After some investigation we came to the conclusion that a majority of the issues are rooted deep within the mob stacking plugin. As a result of this the development team has found the cause and prevented it from occurring again. In addition to this, we have also fixed all remaining issues with the mob stacking plugin that we were aware of. We have extensively tested the mob stacking during the maintenance period and concluded that it is adequately resolved.

We also found that some of the lag was coming from within our coin flip system. As a result of this we took down the coin flip feature from the Treasure Wars realms and we are aiming to have this feature return by the time the maintenance has ended.

After looking through everything we could, we found one final issue we found causing some of the turbulence on the server. This issue was found within the server itself and has since been resolved. We look forward to more stable realms as TreasureWars progresses and hope that you have as much excitement as we do for reaching our goals.

As for the state of the Pirate realm, we came to the conclusion that it would be best for all players if we were to rollback the server to a time in which the server was most stable and gave the most reliable representation for the state of the realm prior to the crashing. Pirate Islands has been rolled back to twelve hours before the server was taken into maintenance. If you have lost any items you purchased from the server store due to the the rollbacks then please make a Purchase help on the forums, or a ticket using the !new command in the #bot-spam channel on Discord and we’ll return your items right away.

Due to the rollbacks and all the lost effort of those who played the server during the hours lost we feel it would only be fair for us to give everyone compensation for our mistakes. So for the compensation we have the following planned:
  • Compensation kit
  • Double EXP and McMMO Weekend
  • Two key alls (Saturday/Sunday)
  • 50% weekend sale
COMPENSATION KIT
The compensation kit will be given out to all players online during the first 10 hours of Pirate reopening. This kit will only be allowed to be redeemed once per IP and will consist of the following items:
  • 1x random tier Treasure Map
  • 1x Cooldown shard
  • 1x Mystery Mob Spawner
We hope this will allow players to catch up with all the time that was missed due to downtime and make up for our mistakes.

DOUBLE EXP/MCMMO WEEKEND
We will be holding a double EXP event weekend starting on the third of May, and ending a couple of days later on the fifth of May.

KEY ALLS
We will be holding two key all events over the coming weeks. These will be announced at later dates in the #key-alls channel in the discord!

SALE
We will be holding an 50% sale over the Easter weekend!

REWORKED WARCHESTS
We have reworked the Warchest loot tables. We believe they will now be worth the rarity and worth the price. We hope you enjoy the new rewards!

Thank you all for reading if you got this far and I hope this has reassured you all that we are nothing but serious about bringing back the Treasure Wars you all love. There is nothing closer to our hearts than the player’s interest, the team and I at Headwall Games won’t let you all down. The Pirate Islands realm will release at 9 PM EST.

Kind regards,
Envyful.

Last edited:

Birhak

Dear Adventurers,

I am deeply saddened that I have to write this. Trust me, I am nothing but apologetic for the lack of care as of recent. As the Lead of the Development Team and a member of the Management team, I have let you all down. I assure you that I will not allow this to happen again moving forward.

To explain, the server has been under maintenance for the past 48 hours due to continuous lag and bugs. This lag was caused my a multitude of different aspects of the server that many have hypothesized to be the sole cause. After some investigation we came to the conclusion that a majority of the issues are rooted deep within the mob stacking plugin. As a result of this the development team has found the cause and prevented it from occurring again. In addition to this, we have also fixed all remaining issues with the mob stacking plugin that we were aware of. We have extensively tested the mob stacking during the maintenance period and concluded that it is adequately resolved.

We also found that some of the lag was coming from within our coin flip system. As a result of this we took down the coin flip feature from the Treasure Wars realms and we are aiming to have this feature return by the time the maintenance has ended.

After looking through everything we could, we found one final issue we found causing some of the turbulence on the server. This issue was found within the server itself and has since been resolved. We look forward to more stable realms as TreasureWars progresses and hope that you have as much excitement as we do for reaching our goals.

As for the state of the Pirate realm, we came to the conclusion that it would be best for all players if we were to rollback the server to a time in which the server was most stable and gave the most reliable representation for the state of the realm prior to the crashing. Pirate Islands has been rolled back to twelve hours before the server was taken into maintenance. If you have lost any items you purchased from the server store due to the the rollbacks then please make a Purchase help on the forums, or a ticket using the !new command in the #bot-spam channel on Discord and we’ll return your items right away.

Due to the rollbacks and all the lost effort of those who played the server during the hours lost we feel it would only be fair for us to give everyone compensation for our mistakes. So for the compensation we have the following planned:
  • Compensation kit
  • 50% weekend sale
COMPENSATION KIT
The compensation kit will be given out to all players online during the first 5 hours of Pirate reopening. This kit will only be allowed to be redeemed once per IP and will consist of the following items:
  • 1x Cooldown shard
  • 1x Mystery Mob Spawner
We hope this will allow players to catch up with all the time that was missed due to downtime and make up for our mistakes.

DOUBLE EXP/MCMMO WEEKEND
We will be holding a double EXP event weekend starting on the third of April, and ending a couple of days later on the fifth of April.

KEY ALLS
We will be holding two key all events over the coming weeks. These will be announced at later dates in the #key-alls channel in the discord!

SALE

REWORKED WARCHESTS
We have reworked the Warchest loot tables. We believe they will now be worth the rarity and worth the price. We hope you enjoy the new rewards!

Thank you all for reading if you got this far and I hope this has reassured you all that we are nothing but serious about bringing back the Treasure Wars you all love. There is nothing closer to our hearts than the player’s interest, the team and I at Headwall Games won’t let you all down. The Pirate Islands realm will release at 9 PM EST.

Kind regards,
Envyful.
We love you

MacheteMassacre

Nice a chance to receive utmost 4million dollars to compensate people losing around 30 million because that makes good sense

Druw

Dear Adventurers,

• Compensation kit
  • 50% weekend sale
COMPENSATION KIT
The compensation kit will be given out to all players online during the first 10 hours of Pirate reopening. This kit will only be allowed to be redeemed once per IP and will consist of the following items:
  • 1x Cooldown shard
  • 1x Mystery Mob Spawner

DOUBLE EXP/MCMMO WEEKEND
We will be holding a double EXP event weekend starting on the third of May, and ending a couple of days later on the fifth of May.

KEY ALLS

SALE

REWORKED WARCHESTS

Kind regards,
Envyful.
Nice a chance to receive utmost 4million dollars to compensate people losing around 30 million because that makes good sense
You have redeemed yourself now dont let it happen again you cant break my heart that many times

VAspsire

Gotta say that the 10 hours given for the kit is too small. This is released this early in the morning in many European regions. This therefore means it is harder to get the compensation kit as if you dont wake before a certain time or you dont have to leave your house you wont get the kit. I as a player that played since the start of the new development team is deeply saddened by this

Lander1011

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event

Dear Adventurers,

• Compensation kit
  • 50% weekend sale
COMPENSATION KIT
  • 1x Cooldown shard
  • 1x Mystery Mob Spawner

DOUBLE EXP/MCMMO WEEKEND

KEY ALLS

SALE

REWORKED WARCHESTS

Kind regards,
Envyful.

Dear Adventurers,

• Compensation kit
  • 50% weekend sale
COMPENSATION KIT
  • 1x Cooldown shard
  • 1x Mystery Mob Spawner

DOUBLE EXP/MCMMO WEEKEND

KEY ALLS

SALE

REWORKED WARCHESTS

Kind regards,
Envyful.
yesssss GG

Status
Not open for further replies.