treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Please Help Me, Ive Missed Treasure Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxVenomxX

Hey ive been banned for having a minimap and not using it, its a perm ban and i was looking for someone who could help me, Msg me on here if you would like to help!

Teh

Hey ive been banned for having a minimap and not using it, its a perm ban and i was looking for someone who could help me, Msg me on here if you would like to help!
FAM just wait until the vote I made ends and we get the results

habilplayz

Hey venom , its me , i thought that u've been banned 4 hacking , that what they said in Frozen anyways , Send me link to ur ban Report , or the page that they banned u 4 & il do my best to help <3
-habilplayz
-#TheVoid

Teh

Hey venom , its me , i thought that u've been banned 4 hacking , that what they said in Frozen anyways , Send me link to ur ban Report , or the page that they banned u 4 & il do my best to help <3
-habilplayz
-#TheVoid
You forgot me :'(

XxVenomxX

Habliplayz Msg me your skype on here bro i think you remeber me coz i remeber you broski <3 Ty for spending your time looking and helping me out, I O U

Excallbur

-habilplayz
-#TheVoid
I hate people who necro post.

Status
Not open for further replies.