treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

polite inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugerandtea

whats the deal with the beta
when are proper realms returning

like i got abused ingame for asking why i could access the beta realm paying **** all in 2 years im so lost

Landon

Julian just sent a picture in announcements of Pirate that will be released soon. 1-2 months was before Beta Started. More realms will be released after Pirate is released.

Moqe

With how beta is going now, I wouldn’t get your hopes up that pirate will be here anytime soon. And if it is, it’s probably going to have more bugs then where my school janitor leaves his cum rag.

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
With how beta is going now, I wouldn’t get your hopes up that pirate will be here anytime soon. And if it is, it’s probably going to have more bugs then where my school janitor leaves his cum rag.
@CruderTax you gave this guy staff.

Sugerandtea

I never had any expectations lol. lost them during minecoders time as dev

@CruderTax you gave this guy staff.
funny how people show their true colours after they aren't staff, probably lucky I showed mine before I ran for staff lolol

Sugerandtea

Julian just sent a picture in announcements of Pirate that will be released soon. 1-2 months was before Beta Started. More realms will be released after Pirate is released.
Hmm think I'm banned off of the twars disc. might've told someone to kill themselves (again), though just to be a grammar nazi started didn't need a capital and could do with a comma after it. danke

Landon

Hmm think I'm banned off of the twars disc. might've told someone to kill themselves (again), though just to be a grammar nazi started didn't need a capital and could do with a comma after it. danke
Well that rule has been removed a few months ago so you should be able to appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.