treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

pot materials on shop

della

it'd be really nice if you could buy glowstone dust and glistering melons directly from the shop rather than having to break glowstone blocks and melon blocks to get those materials. it also would be great if we could buy water bottles (or even empty bottles or plain glass), rather than having to mass-smelt sand and craft them into bottles. there also aren't any brewing stands under the utilities, which i feel like could be added as well, however those are fairly easy to make and you only have to make them once. i just wish there was a brewing category in the shop to make things more organized :)

Nelly

Helper
Helper
Honestly I like the fact that you have to put in some effort to make them. they're very useful so having to actually do a bit of work to get them is good.

bwekky

I agree with Nelly, potions are super useful and if it was so easy to make them then no one would be able to kill anyone.

ilderingol

it'd be really nice if you could buy glowstone dust and glistering melons directly from the shop rather than having to break glowstone blocks and melon blocks to get those materials. it also would be great if we could buy water bottles (or even empty bottles or plain glass), rather than having to mass-smelt sand and craft them into bottles. there also aren't any brewing stands under the utilities, which i feel like could be added as well, however those are fairly easy to make and you only have to make them once. i just wish there was a brewing category in the shop to make things more organized :)
Totally agree,the process would be simplified greatly.

Stunnxr_

Potions make the pvp so boring, I like to see people dying rather than getting them into a combo just for them to turn around and start splashing -1