treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Proper list of good pirate players

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyPEPE

You were never really good. You hardly used to pvp. You were the type of person to sit in his base and item his gear all day. And don't even get me started on how your trying to act tough on a minecraft forums. Also when I was on an alt one time you were trying to ask me for "someone's" nudes.( I have screenshots for proof)
he was more of a person who just recorded hackers mainly lol

KinkyPEPE

"You were never really good. You hardly used to pvp."
Highest Bal. 240mil on Pirate. 2 40lores, 50mil worth of stuff. (Latest items)
Highest Bal 270mil on Molten. 2 40lores, every pet in the game, demi, 100mil worth of spawners. (Latest items)
Highest Bal 20mil on Reforged. Demi, every pet in the game, 5 wz sets, 30mil worth of spawners. (Latest items)
Been in the best Factions on Pirate.
Been in Primal, best Faction on Molten.
Been in the best Faction on Reforged.
I agree on the point that I havent spend all my time on pvp but last vew months I pvpd everyday till the server died out. I 1 shot 7 people in a week but ended up dying myself to a hacker.

Yes I did try for staff. I was close but I didn't make it after I got bs banned and then I turned Toxic.

Now go waste your time on something Important. Hope to see you after reset kiddo.
240mil on pirate wasn't legit xd you scammed a friend

ChargedOG

1. ErektNReady @MyNameIsCletus69
2. YoungSinatra_ @YoungSinatra_
3. Pigwing @Geneseekiller
4. Ekulunam @Rush248
5. KinkyMicrowave (me :D) @SugerandCoffee
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Yes, all our faction. But every other faction, I mean every one, derp and nether pvp's.

I've offered to be 3v1'd at necro, the response I got was "Nah bro you're a puss y come fight us at nether" lol.

Someone said "1v1 me" and I said at necro, or warzone whatever, and he came in class.

Another dude said 1v1 me and then called in his entire faction.

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Come and insult me for not adding a list of people who only pvp at nether >.< :D
Where am I babe - Absolutelag

ChargedOG

4. Ekulunam @Rush248
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Yes, all our faction. But every other faction, I mean every one, derp and nether pvp's. be 3v1'd at necro, the response I got was "Nah bro you're a puss y come fight us at nether" lol.

Someone said "1v1 me" and I said at necro, or warzone whatever, and he came in class.

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Come and insult me for not adding a list of people who only pvp at nether >.< :D
You act as if you were good
I'm good - AbsoluteLag :):

Spotify

4. Ekulunam @Rush248
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Yes, all our faction. But every other faction, I mean every one, derp and nether pvp's.

I've offered to be 3v1'd at necro, the response I got was "Nah bro you're a puss y come fight us at nether" lol.

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Aids

Jonaza

4. Ekulunam @Rush248
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Aint any pvp left. Tbh the only thing that kept the server going was Infamous and bearsquad + all the good facs that was before molten

Sugerandtea

Aint any pvp left. Tbh the only thing that kept the server going was Infamous and bearsquad + all the good facs that was before molten
Like I said, the list is just to make a statement to all these randy dumbasses who make lists about "THE BEST PLAYERS ON PIRATE" and then they list people who refuse to gank me at necro. Pvp's dead, depressing, and the only way to get kills is by skull splitting and 1 banging

Status
Not open for further replies.