treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Proper list of good pirate players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotify

1. ErektNReady @MyNameIsCletus69
2. YoungSinatra_ @YoungSinatra_
3. Pigwing @Geneseekiller
4. Ekulunam @Rush248
5. KinkyMicrowave (me :D) @SugerandCoffee
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Yes, all our faction. But every other faction, I mean every one, derp and nether pvp's.

I've offered to be 3v1'd at necro, the response I got was "Nah bro you're a puss y come fight us at nether" lol.

Someone said "1v1 me" and I said at necro, or warzone whatever, and he came in class.

Another dude said 1v1 me and then called in his entire faction.

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Come and insult me for not adding a list of people who only pvp at nether >.< :D
When your whole factions is on and won't pvp me for 2 hours straight Becuase your whole faction is ass.
Learn to pvp not at nether

Sugerandtea

When your whole factions is on and won't pvp me for 2 hours straight Becuase your whole faction is ass.
Learn to pvp not at nether
Lmfao all you can do is blow people for gear - like I said ingame, I'd fight you if i didnt go from 150 ping from anywhere to 20k ping. "I dont care what your ping is you're a cat" gtfo LOL

Spotify

Lmfao all you can do is blow people for gear - like I said ingame, I'd fight you if i didnt go from 150 ping from anywhere to 20k ping. "I dont care what your ping is you're a cat" gtfo LOL
BRUH
When you think your an OG and you never pvp me all fucking day and say "I'm in Spain so I can ack like a cat"
Idgaf learn to pvp lmao and gtfo

Sugerandtea

BRUH
When you think your an OG and you never pvp me all I suck at factions day and say "I'm in Spain so I can ack like a cat"
Idgaf learn to pvp lmao and gtfo
HAHAHAHAHHAA you actually are the most retarded person to ever join the server

you saw it for yourself when i dueled you I LAGGED OUT LMFAO DUMB FUC K

"I dont care that you're lagging come and lag out to me!" no you spastic fuc kwit you can go blow adgaming and luke for gear because thats the only way you'll get gear lmfao

learn to pvp??? Ooooooooooooh if my ping in italy is good for reset i will make sure to hunt you in warzone

when I get back in australia get your ass on australian badlion u squeaky retard

NitelokPlayz

1. ErektNReady @MyNameIsCletus69
2. YoungSinatra_ @YoungSinatra_
3. Pigwing @Geneseekiller
4. Ekulunam @Rush248
5. KinkyMicrowave (me :D) @SugerandCoffee
6. Konqureinq @AnthxnyHD

Yes, all our faction. But every other faction, I mean every one, derp and nether pvp's.

I've offered to be 3v1'd at necro, the response I got was "Nah bro you're a puss y come fight us at nether" lol.

Someone said "1v1 me" and I said at necro, or warzone whatever, and he came in class.

Another dude said 1v1 me and then called in his entire faction.

Welcome, to pirate pvp.

Come and insult me for not adding a list of people who only pvp at nether >.< :D
lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.