treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Quitting Tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmOne_

when people leave on that moment Oreo just released an awesome update!

why Luboo, whyyy

aJib

when people leave on that moment Oreo just released an awesome update!

why Luboo, whyyy
Its not even awesome. Most people know how to change ips and get new accounts. All they did was that you dont need to change your ip anymore. It will bring back maybe 10 players. Unless @Oreopros applies the second chance rule so that players can get unbanned rather than spending 20 pounds on a new account just to start over again on this dead server where no one sells slotties so remaking a set is impossible.

RO__K

Rip sad to see you go dude <3
Agree, Luboo was a great part of this community, and it is sad to see him go. Well, let's hope we get more population back, as I hate seeing these Quitting threads. Although, I understand why they might be quitting, it is just sad to see people leave especially if it is my friend in Luboo's case.

Snakehead21

Agree, Luboo was a great part of this community, and it is sad to see him go. Well, let's hope we get more population back, as I hate seeing these Quitting threads. Although, I understand why they might be quitting, it is just sad to see people leave especially if it is my friend in Luboo's case.
Truee luboo was my mom after like 5 min :( imo they should release all realm no updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.