treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Rank & kits

lucasduggj

Best admins and moderators of the server. Long ago when I played on Treasure wars, around Dec 2015, I bought Hero rank, or at least I got it from a key.
Even though I bought kits like Grimreaper class, Mage class, Executioner and Assasin class, which I didn't have any more like my rank due to I don't know what for reason.
I can't seem to reclaim any of it and I would like to know if I could get my rank and kits back if that would be possible.

Kind regards
Lucas

FlashTMX

Ranks will need to transfer over,
Head over to the treasurewars discord at discord.gg/treasurewars and submit a ticket via private messaging the mod mail bot which will be a role below nitro boosters and 1 role above normal guests/members!

pup87

Best admins and moderators of the server. Long ago when I played on Treasure wars, around Dec 2015, I bought Hero rank, or at least I got it from a key.
Even though I bought kits like Grimreaper class, Mage class, Executioner and Assasin class, which I didn't have any more like my rank due to I don't know what for reason.
I can't seem to reclaim any of it and I would like to know if I could get my rank and kits back if that would be possible.

Kind regards
Lucas
The classes won't be available for a while as they haven't added them back yet.

mastergaming53

yeah there's a new way to make tickets now its much simpler, just go to support and click the emote button then a ticket should appear and a staff will get to you soon. I hope you get your stuff back :)