treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Ranked hackers getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many god rank hackers that have been banned multiple times are coming back and blatantly hacking with no shits given. How do they keep getting unbanned?. The faction Hulu all hack and have been reported and banned multiple times and they keep getting unbanned. You can only buy a unban once a year so can a staff member explain.

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
can you cite specific examples? Feel free to PM me on discord and we can go over this more in depth.

Stunnxr_

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
There are lots of way around unbans and ways to prove that evidence is invalid due to other hacked clients which could alter the users perspective which could lead to players getting unbanned for example if not all corners are in the screen then the report will be denied, another example is that if the user isn't on vanilla resource pack then duel wielding is very hard to prove due to changes in items in the resource packs

Stunnxr_

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Somebody’s hurt
Not hurt just sick of people like you getting unbanned for reasons that should be proven as sufficient evidence, when myself has been banned numerous times over the last 3 days for false accusations including reports from people like you.

There are lots of way around unbans and ways to prove that evidence is invalid due to other hacked clients which could alter the users perspective which could lead to players getting unbanned for example if not all corners are in the screen then the report will be denied, another example is that if the user isn't on vanilla resource pack then duel wielding is very hard to prove due to changes in items in the resource packs
All the reports on them have been accepted on the forums. I said nothing about duel wielding they use blatant aura and bhop lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.