treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

READ THIS.

Do you agree that the server is broken, and it should be closed and fixed up, then re-released?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont have an opinion on this matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firosee

The server is completly broken. Nothing works. It is beyond me how you manage to break Player Vaults. You lot are using a plugin from spigot for that (I can see all your plugins lmao) yet you still manage to break it? How is that possible?

All the staff are incompetent and i get banned for no reason, Logan should have never left the server in your hands, because it is a mockery what you have done to it. You peaked at 200 players on release, and now you only have 20. Does that not put into perspective how run down and **** you lot have made the server? Hire some new fucking developers, and fix the ****. Honestly feel bad for anyone who has purchased a rank, like for real. Get your money back.

(I am aware this in relation to the owner and the developers) However, i feel everyone needs to have a reality check here, and see how utter **** every single staff member is. They should all be disappointed.

bwekky

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Event
People would understand the problems that are happening if they understood how messed up the code is right now. Obi and LorgeN have been working extremely hard to clean up a lot of it, but the playerbase is constantly rushing them to bring out a stable software but they want it now. From what it is right now that is merely impossible, also when you mention every single staff member that isn't really fair. Only the developers have permissions to the code base, we just try to keep everyone calm and inform them.

Firosee

Okay, explain this:

I got muted in chat for talking about these issues, and i got muted for 5 consecutive messages which were sent over the course of about 2 minutes, as no one else was chatting in chat because there were 20 players. I go onto the discord to speak to the staff member who muted me to ask why they did and get some more infomation. I posted the image that the mod provided so they knew who i was and what i was talking about, i then get banned for "Advertisement" I dont see how my own punishment in game is classed as advertisement, as it was not even advertising in any form?

I got false banned from the discord and false muted, also making the staff members at fault too.

Riddle me that.

Firosee

I understand that the devs are hard at work @bwekky but why would they release the server in the state it was in? did they test anything? Half of the servers features DO NOT WORK

bwekky

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Event
Okay, explain this:

I got muted in chat for talking about these issues, and i got muted for 5 consecutive messages which were sent over the course of about 2 minutes, as no one else was chatting in chat because there were 20 players. I go onto the discord to speak to the staff member who muted me to ask why they did and get some more infomation. I posted the image that the mod provided so they knew who i was and what i was talking about, i then get banned for "Advertisement" I dont see how my own punishment in game is classed as advertisement, as it was not even advertising in any form?

I got false banned from the discord and false muted, also making the staff members at fault too.

Riddle me that.
I'm not sure what the case is with your punishment considering I wasn't there, but if you want to be unbanned you need to make an appeal.

I understand that the devs are hard at work @bwekky but why would they release the server in the state it was in? did they test anything? Half of the servers features DO NOT WORK
We test basically everything before it is public. The day before reset we tested the anti-chest both with and without a client and with fly enabled/disabled, etc. Obviously there was something we overlooked because on the live realm it was banning people who were on cosmic client. These issues obviously are not intended and that's why we are working to fix them.

https://prnt.sc/p4ymzl

This was the images which was posted in the discord, WHICH IS NOT WORTHY OF A BAN.
Like I said make a ban appeal.

They just need to tell us what is going on and staff need to stick to their word. No need for another reset because all it would do is bring back less players, even if things where fixed. Either close the server for a few days and fix things, and then re open it or just don’t close it and add the fixes at reboot, either way the only way to bring players back is if the rest of the season is smooth and bug fixes are fixed quickly unlike these, and the updates are good, working and give us something to do. A smooth rest of the season is the only way some players might rejoin / come back for a new season.

Last edited:

GenBear

Ya'll should read #news on discord ;-;

The following message was said in the last 30 or so minutes:

Hello @everyone, To begin this announcement we’d first like to apologise for the extremely rocky start to this season of Pirate. We understand that you are all frustrated and we’ve read your messages and have decided to go ahead and close Pirate. The realm will remain closed until we can resolve all these issues that were given to us prior to reset. We can confirm that your player vaults have not been cleared and will be available to everyone once we open Pirate again. We will not be rolling the server back so any current progress you’ve made on your base will not be removed. Our intended reopening date is on this upcoming Saturday, we aim to have all consumable issues fixed alongside a slew of other issues being resolved, and some overall performance increases.

Jesus_101

People would understand the problems that are happening if they understood how messed up the code is right now. Obi and LorgeN have been working extremely hard to clean up a lot of it, but the playerbase is constantly rushing them to bring out a stable software but they want it now. From what it is right now that is merely impossible, also when you mention every single staff member that isn't really fair. Only the developers have permissions to the code base, we just try to keep everyone calm and inform them.
Every single dev that has come always complains about how messed up the code is and spends like 5 months trying to fix it...

Status
Not open for further replies.