treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Relinquish Application Form (Sis fac of Conquer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so Many of you guys has been asking to get into Relinquish,This faction is conquer's sister fac and we have pretty good stuff,Im the Owner around here so,I hope we will get along! Ok,Now onto the real part.
In your application form,we would like to know your

Why do you want to join?:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?

How can you contribute/help the faction out:

Why are you trustworthy?:

What would you rate your pvp skill: (1-10) and why?

Base building skill:(1-10) and why?

Cannoning skill:(1-10) and why?

How long have you been playing factions,Are you good at it and why?:

Anything else you wanna let us know?:

We would like you to be completly honest with us,As we are a pretty big faction.

-Thanks

-Best Luck to all the applicants!
-Toronto (I will check this every few days or so).

FatalHeroYT

Why do you want to join?: I want to make new friends and help the faction grow even bigger!

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have Teamspeak and skype!

How can you contribute/help the faction out: Well first of all a great factions player. The reason I believe so is that I have played factions for over 2 years and I have experienced a lot of things that go on in factions. I am a nice person if you get to know me and I also love to help others even when it means I have to give them my last $20,000 if I have too. Now in the item aspect, as you may know, I have been hunted down by conquer these few days so my armor set isn't complete but that doesn't mean I don't have items :p I can contribute all my money and my skills to further increase the faction's awesomeness :p. OK so my personality traits, well not going to lie. I really love PvP. Now that doesn't mean that I will charge in when I know I stand no chance but it doesn't mean either that I am going to abandon my teammate if he's being attacked. "If you don't your mission you are scum. If you abandon you team to death, you are worst than scum."
Also another thing. I love weapon building :D. (Same as my ETS application because its my best one!!)

Why are you trustworthy?: I love to help everyone and i don't ever betray anyone :p.

What would you rate your pvp skill: (1-10) and why? Well 8, So I learned pvp from people who started from the alpha stages. I practice pvp in my spare time with my friends and I asked for tips in pvp from people better or worst than me to increase my skill to overall benefit the faction.

Base building skill:(1-10) and why? Well a 8, so the whole legion base was built by only me. I have been researching different ways to build ever more bases. I have tested my own ideas and have my own ways for building op bases.

Cannoning skill:(1-10) and why? Well still a 3, nothing really to say here I am more of the guy where if you break into a base I kill everyone in the base so you guys can raid it easier. I might research more on cannon to become better at them, but you guys could teach meh :D

How long have you been playing factions,Are you good at it and why?: I have played Factions for almost 2 years! I have learned from the best and I strive to be the best!

Anything else you wanna let us know?: I am God Rank just Like You! #GodBuddys!

We would like you to be completly honest with us,As we are a pretty big faction.

-Thanks

-Toronto

Please i has no english

Alright so Many of you guys has been asking to get into Relinquish,This faction is conquer's sister fac and we have pretty good stuff,Im the Owner around here so,I hope we will get along! Ok,Now onto the real part.

-Thanks

Sorry,mistake,(Many of you guys wanted to get into Relinquish)*

Foxy

Why do you want to join?: I can be able to bring things to the faction such as spawners, money, and pvp.

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Skype

How can you contribute/help the faction out: I could help by giving spawners to help the faction, help defend against intruders if were ever are raided, and help by buying things for the faction.

Why are you trustworthy?: I am trustworthy because I can participate in faction related things like raiding etc. I can get spawners to show my loyalty and give money to someone if they need it to buy something for the faction.

What would you rate your pvp skill: (1-10) and why? I would rate my pvp as a 6.5 because 75% of the time I am able to hold my own against most pvpers when i have the right gear to do it.

Base building skill:(1-10) and why? my base building skill is a 7.5 because I used to be a builder for a server and I would build monuments and statues for the servers.

Cannoning skill:(1-10) and why? my cannoning is a 6 because I do sometimes practice my cannoning with my faction currently and i do know how to sand stack and corner bust into bases and I am also trying new cannons to.

How long have you been playing factions,Are you good at it and why?: I have been playing factions for 3 years and on treasure wars for 6 months. I am still getting better at cannoning and getting good faction members. But I do think i am pretty good when it comes to factions.

Anything else you wanna let us know?: Well my name is Isaiah im 12 years old in the 7th grade and want to become a computer scientist. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years My ign is cow_slayer583. Well that is all about me.

-Thanks

JoePanda310

Why to join : I need to join my OP faction after it was destroyed

Do you have teamspeak or Skype : I have both

I can contribute many different things to the faction

Why are you trustworthy? I have been in faction Ryan's fac and we shared ig + I let you come to mine

Pvp skills : 8

TNT cannoning : 6

Factions for since it came out , and I am a strong fighter

IGN EmeraldPanda310

Nice apps guys! But fatal,Im a bit sketchy about yours when you said that you have been hunted down by conquer,Either you will betray us or stay loyal,Who knows,

Waseemh12

Why do you want to join?: To make not only me but the faction stronger and better

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? yes and yes

How can you contribute/help the faction out: I can contribute money aswell has knowledge about people and their factions as i do a lot of digging around as i love to find out info about other people and their facs

Why are you trustworthy?: I have only left factions that i have made and i leave them due to people betraying me

What would you rate your pvp skill: (1-10) and why? 8 i can take down most people even with just prot 3 as i have killed a prot4 guy with just prot 3

Base building skill:(1-10) and why? 6 i know most of the techniques however i am still n the progress of researching about the and trying to find out what makes a good defensive base

Cannoning skill:(1-10) and why? 4 i am more of a pvping and finding bases kinda guy but i do know how to do basic cannons and simple hybrids

How long have you been playing factions,Are you good at it and why?: 4 years and i would say i am quite advanced at the game as i have probably made most mistakes in factions and most importantly i have learned from them

Anything else you wanna let us know?: I have a really strict dad so i may have to go off suddenly when my dad comes home but i wont go without saying goodbye. I also have 4 other siblings and they are annoying as hell and i shout at them a lot or you might hear them talking in the backround

Why to join : I need to join my OP faction after it was destroyed

Do you have teamspeak or Skype : I have both

I can contribute many different things to the faction

Why are you trustworthy? I have been in faction Ryan's fac and we shared ig + I let you come to mine

Pvp skills : 8

TNT cannoning : 6

Factions for since it came out , and I am a strong fighter

IGN EmeraldPanda310
Btw,You didnt say why :p

KillsWithWood

killswithwood
need a trustworthy fac that wont steal my stuff then kick me for no reason, if you do decide to kick me just tell me and ill leave, its life some things are going to crumble
teamspeak or skype nah fast enough typer and know how to reroute ip addresses(fairly easy when on those dont want it happening to me)
good overall player know somethings most ppl dont about the game
am i trustworthy, hmm ask maynard
pvp 6 know some odds and ends that help
building 8 out of 8 mate XD
cannon know basic so 4 out of 10 need to learn more about them
factions 1 year didnt know a thing when i started and now all i need to focus on pvp and cannon
loyalty is a big thing for me, im the kind that would sacrafice myself for the greater good
thats my application like it or hate it np ill still move on down the path of victory

FatalHeroYT

Nice apps guys! But fatal,Im a bit sketchy about yours when you said that you have been hunted down by conquer,Either you will betray us or stay loyal,Who knows,
:p I have a fairly neutral relationship with Conquer. I am actually very nice to alot of people in conquer. The only reason I said I was hunted was because once I killed anime and Chewie and anime didn't really care but Chewie really did so he kinda hunted meh. But yeah I want to start a new beginning with conquer and I am never going to betray you guys :p

AnimeKnight

-Thanks

I wanna join because im better then you

I have omegle

Being better then all of you

Im trustworthy because i'll take your ig and keep it safe

11/10 better then toronto

Base building 11/10 better then toronto

Cannoning 11/10 better then toronto

I be playing treasure wars for 11 years i so good im better then toronto.

Im better then toronto

Ps imeznopot.

Ign AniGay_

I wanna join because im better then you

I have omegle

Being better then all of you

Im trustworthy because i'll take your ig and keep it safe

11/10 better then toronto

Base building 11/10 better then toronto

Cannoning 11/10 better then toronto

I be playing treasure wars for 11 years i so good im better then toronto.

Im better then toronto

Ps imeznopot.

Ign AniGay_
Gg,Accepted!

lel jk,Love ya anime

Lapis_Koala11

Why do you want to join?:I need a good faction I can trust

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?yes Skype Lapis_Koala11

How can you contribute/help the faction out:I will contribute the skills I have base building etc

Why are you trustworthy?:I am trustworthy because I will give stuff to the faction and If I was going to betray your faction I alluding give stuff lite items and money to it

What would you rate your pvp skill: (1-10) and why?my PvP skill is probably 4 because I haven't tried much PvP before

Base building skill1-10) and why?probably a 7 because I have built a lot of bases before

Cannoning skill:(1-10) and why?5 I can only build a couple types of tiny cannons

How long have you been playing factions,Are you good at it and why?:I have been playing for about 3-4 years and I have learned a few things a bout factions so I am sorta good

Anything else you wanna let us know?:7mm no I guess not:)

Status
Not open for further replies.