treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Remove Kraken

Remove Kraken?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jqmz

Even though Kraken is a really good enchant, it nearly removes all skill aspects of pvping due to the fact that if u can get it to proc, u basically just win the fight unless your opponent notices fast.

Or another option is to nerf it majorly as it seems kraken wants to proc 1 in every 50 hits which is a bit too much, especially when there is more than one person attacking you.

Last edited:

TheWaterboy10

Alpha Team
Content
Ive pvped quite a lot with kraken and unless im just really lucky/unlucky it usually procs for or against me every maybe 200 hits which I think is pretty balanced tbh. -1

NoobBusters

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
-1 kraken isn't that op tbh if you put platemail on your leggings or chestplate you don't take that much damage, also just have a armor hud and check it often, or check your armor bar often.

yozzer

-1 i pvp almost every day and it does not happen as much as you think they already Nerfed it.

Moqe

You see, I would say yes, however, let’s be honest, with how weapons sometimes literally do negative damage, it’s kind of needed to kill people.

Jqmz

-1 i pvp almost every day and it does not happen as much as you think they already Nerfed it.
if they already nerfed it then should be fine, i havnt played recently bc of hit glitch coming back and making pvp horrible

Yagot

Ive pvped quite a lot with kraken and unless im just really lucky/unlucky it usually procs for or against me every maybe 200 hits which I think is pretty balanced tbh. -1
The idea that an enchant with a severely strong effect is balanced just because it rarely occurs is kind of retarded.

Landon

I think a change in Kraken like a chance to take boots off not helmet, would be better.
I see where you are coming from but I feel that an enchantment that can only take off boots wouldn’t be that helpful considering in some cases, boots can be more valuable. I am still in favor of removing the enchantment or lowering the chances. I just don’t think that restricting to boots isn’t the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.