treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Remove slots completely!?

Should they remove slots?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillHD

Should the server just remove slots? In my opinion this is a good idea as lately it has been very difficult to buy: slot crystals and runes for wizard due to the lack of players. Therefore making it extremely difficult to make gear.

Excallbur

Slot crystals are the main income for the server so they probs won't get rid of it. They should make it more obtainable in game

Jenson

I hope they do but i cant see them doing it tbf if they made it so it was still fairly hard to get but still obtainable in some ways it would make it a lot better especially on haunted where legit nobody has slots

Yagot

Sure, why not? The only thing though, is that this would have to occur only for reset/new realms, like orc race.

bwekky

Already Suggested. But i don't think they should get rid of them, i think they should make them harder to get.

Siv

If they wont remove them just changes th wizard so we can get 100% runes cuz every runes is rigged

EmOne_

I see this suggestion 24/7 7 days a week in the 'new posts' section and I didn't want to click it because I know it was already a bad idea xD

-1, sorry willy

Legacy18

Yup. Slots have been around since the beginning of TW. Slot crystals changed them, and they weren't changed accordingly. Slots need a small amount of reworking, but they don't need to be removed completely.
False

Status
Not open for further replies.