treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

I have had a lot of questions about reset so here's a list of what you keep and don't. Other information about reset will also be included. (This is not confirmed, but is for the most part accurate)

What You Keep
Classes
Ranks

What You Will Loose
Money
Items In Chests
Items In Your Inventory
Items In Your Pv's
Pets
Scrolls
Soul Gems
Slot Crystals
Protection Runes
War Keys
Mcmmo

Anything You Built
Homes
Factions

You will keep any ranks or classes you got from war chests or scrolls.

People who were banned before reset will not be unbanned after reset. When someone is banned they are banned from the whole server not just the realm they were playing on.

Resets help new players have a chance to get as op as some of the old people. It also is just a fresh start for the people that have been playing for awhile.

Resets are a complete reset of the map so it will go back to how it looked when the realm was first released. So your bases, cactus farms, anything else you built will not be there after a reset.

Your faction will be disbanded so when you get on after the reset you will have to recreate it.

Hope this answered your questions about resets if you have any more feel free to ask in the comments. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you keep in game items Like say you bought 150 mcmmo lvls, will you get that at the begging of the next reset? Same with prot runes and every thing else consumable?

BarbarianJ

Do you know if when the realm resets, whether or not the warzones on each realm will be modified/changed so that it isn't the same warzone we've been playing on for the last Year!?

Oreopros

Do you know if when the realm resets, whether or not the warzones on each realm will be modified/changed so that it isn't the same warzone we've been playing on for the last Year!?
I don't believe so. It will look just like how it did when it first opened. <3

xdhkx

**** my life i want my money back
i used 200 usd on mcmmo and pets. this is not fair
why support the new ones who havent payed as much as a single dollar and screw all the loyal ones who payed u guys 100s of dollars, this make no sense at all

Dean Wise

I have had a lot of questions about reset so here's a list of what you keep and don't. Other information about reset will also be included.

What You Keep
Classes
Ranks

What You Will Loose
Money
Items In Chests
Items In Your Inventory
Items In Your Pv's
Pets
Scrolls
Soul Gems
Slot Crystals
Protection Runes
War Keys
Mcmmo

Anything You Built
Homes
Factions

You will keep any ranks or classes you got from war chests or scrolls.

People who were banned before reset will not be unbanned after reset. When someone is banned they are banned from the whole server not just the realm they were playing on.

Resets help new players have a chance to get as op as some of the old people. It also is just a fresh start for the people that have been playing for awhile.

Resets are a complete reset of the map so it will go back to how it looked when the realm was first released. So your bases, cactus farms, anything else you built will not be there after a reset.

Your faction will be disbanded so when you get on after the reset you will have to recreate it.

Hope this answered your questions about resets if you have any more feel free to ask in the comments. <3

Oreopros I for one say this is really dumb.
And dont you pay to win on here anyways?

1PvPGoD1

fluffy bunnies my life i want my money back
why support the new ones who havent payed as much as a single dollar and screw all the loyal ones who payed u guys 100s of dollars, this make no sense at all
I do agree although I ain't really that op you have a really good point @xdhkx @Logon1027 @Vaquxine

Aurora

fluffy bunnies my life i want my money back
You're lucky ranks and classes don't get reset like they do on some servers. ;>

TreasureWars supports all members. Consumables since day one have been stated that they will not be included in future resets.
It does make sense. Once a map is reset they don't want people immediately being OP on the map.

Oreopros

We don't include mcmmo and consumables because the whole point of reset is to level the playing field. If people started off with all their mcmmo and consumables they'd have a huge advantage over other players. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.