treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

OREO
Tell us when all the realms are resetting!!!
Biggest Frequently asked question.
I Don't know a specific day or week. It's most likely going to be in the next 2 months for bandit, forgotten, and cursed. The others won't be resetting for a while. <3

BahtiV2

Oreo, do we keep the mcmmo we get when we buy ranks? If we buy God we get 400 mcmmo. Will we get that as soon as we join or we start with 0 mcmmo? It's not a consumable, it's a rank

Aurora

@BahtiV2 just going to answer it quickly for you, cash and mcmmo are considered free gifts with purchase of a rank and are only on the map that the ranks were purchased. We will start with the default mcmmo given to us from our race selection at the start of the map.

Oreopros

Oreo, do we keep the mcmmo we get when we buy ranks? If we buy God we get 400 mcmmo. Will we get that as soon as we join or we start with 0 mcmmo? It's not a consumable, it's a rank
Also the game can't tell the difference between the mcmmo from your rank and the mcmmo you buy. So there would be no way for us to differentiate between the two. <3

Oreopros

I think only the first three realms are going to be reset anytime soon. I'm not sure about reforged since it came out pretty soon after release. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.