treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

z4nrYx

Will we get stuff that comes with the ranks? For example, when you buy God rank you receive 500 mcmmo credits and $100,000 in game money. Will those be received??

Aurora

Will we get stuff that comes with the ranks? For example, when you buy God rank you receive 500 mcmmo credits and $100,000 in game money. Will those be received??
cash and mcmmo are considered free gifts with purchase of a rank and are only on the map that the ranks were purchased. We will start with the default mcmmo given to us from our race selection at the start of the map.

z4nrYx

cash and mcmmo are considered free gifts with purchase of a rank and are only on the map that the ranks were purchased. We will start with the default mcmmo given to us from our race selection at the start of the map.
Dynoa already responded with the answer...

Aurora

He's talking about when you first buy a rank like legend you get 400 mcmmo and 45k will you get that when you first log in after reset
I've answered that? The current map that he plays on after a reset will no longer exist. Once he logs in after reset he will not get the cash and mcmmo back, as it was not obtained during that map.

I've answered that? The current map that he plays on after a reset will no longer exist. Once he logs in after reset he will not get the cash and mcmmo back, as it was not obtained during that map.
Okay I'm still not sure we are talking about the same thing

Aurora

Okay I'm still not sure we are talking about the same thing
I'll simplify it further.

If you have a rank before a realm has been reset.
Once the reset happens;
You will get access to the kit gear that comes with the rank
You will get access to the Homes & PVs that come with the rank
You will also get the commands/abilities that come with that rank.
That is all you will get from the rank that you had purchased previously.
Unless you purchase it again, after the realm/map has been reset.

Oreopros

You don't get the mcmmo or money that comes with the rank. The reason being that the computer can't tell the difference between the mcmmo/money that you have and the mcmmo/money that comes with your rank. So we would either have to give all mcmmo/money back or none. At this time it looks like you will not be keeping either. <3

You don't get the mcmmo or money that comes with the rank. The reason being that the computer can't tell the difference between the mcmmo/money that you have and the mcmmo/money that comes with your rank. So we would either have to give all mcmmo/money back or none. At this time it looks like you will not be keeping either. <3
Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.