treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

So the time has come for me to leave treasure wars. After over a year of staffing I’m gonna have to say bye to ya’ll. Lately I haven’t been able to be as active due to a surplus of things I’ve had to do in real life and I feel bad I’m not able to do as much. Next year I will be hopefully going abroad and the program I’m doing it through has taken up most of my free time. I will miss you all so much and I will come around every now and then to see ya’ll but I won’t be here as often. I may come back as staff later on if I find any time but for now I will be stepping down. Treasure Wars has been my life for over a year and it’s going to feel so weird without it, I can’t put into words how awkward it already feels not to be able to call myself treasure wars staff. Just some last few shout outs to some people snazzy peeps.

@Logon1027 Once again I have to say thanks to you. Without you I wouldn’t have gotten this great experience I’ve had. <3

@heyimliz_ You’re my girl thanks for being there for me even when I had to yell at you. You’ve had my back through thick and thin thank you so much. <3

@Consolidation Thank you for being more basic than I am so you get called basic and not me. And I guess thank you for being a red skittles kind of friend who’s always there for me. <3

@Lokie Please don’t be scared of me now I fna <3

@MickleMan Thanks for being there when I needed a break from crazy and always being a fun time. <3

@Manuluke My bro you’ve helped me so much through my staffing experience. When I first got staff you always answered my questions and when I got mod you were the only one I felt I could go to for help. <3

@Yagot I think you will be a fantastic staff member. Keep up the good work I’m so glad I interviewed you. <3

@allthestaff Ya’ll are like my family and I’m going to miss you all so much. Thank you for everything you’ve done. <3

@everyone Thank you for staying and thank you for everything you’ve done for me as well. Without you guys and without the server you make possible I would not be the person I am today. You guys by far deserve the biggest thank you. <3

Kirsty

Surely this has to be a joke. This has to be a prank. Cos you're not the last one here, and that's when you said you'd leave.

CruderTax

Community Manager
Staff member
Administrator
So the time has come for me to leave treasure wars. After over a year of staffing I’m gonna have to say bye to ya’ll. Lately I haven’t been able to be as active due to a surplus of things I’ve had to do in real life and I feel bad I’m not able to do as much. Next year I will be hopefully going abroad and the program I’m doing it through has taken up most of my free time. I will miss you all so much and I will come around every now and then to see ya’ll but I won’t be here as often. I may come back as staff later on if I find any time but for now I will be stepping down. Treasure Wars has been my life for ever a year and it’s going to feel so weird without it, I can’t put into words how awkward it already feels not to be able to call myself treasure wars staff. Just some last few shout outs to some people snazzy peeps.

@Logon1027 Once again I have to say thanks to you. Without you I wouldn’t have gotten this great experience I’ve had. <3

@heyimliz_ You’re my girl thanks for being there for me even when I had to yell at you. You’ve had my back through thick and thin thank you so much. <3

@Consolidation Thank you for being more basic than I am so you get called basic and not me. And I guess thank you for being a red skittles kind of friend who’s always there for me. <3

@Lokie Please don’t be scared of me now I fna <3

@MickleMan Thanks for being there when I needed a break from crazy and always being a fun time. <3

@Manuluke My bro you’ve helped me so much through my staffing experience. When I first got staff you always answered my questions and when I got mod you were the only one I felt I could go to for help. <3

@Yagot I think you will be a fantastic staff member. Keep up the good work I’m so glad I interviewed you. <3

@allthestaff Ya’ll are like my family and I’m going to miss you all so much. Thank you for everything you’ve done. <3

@everyone Thank you for staying and thank you for everything you’ve done for me as well. Without you guys and without the server you make possible I would not be the person I am today. You guys by far deserve the biggest thank you. <3
Oreo why couldnt you do this on April fools. This is just a dream please someone pinch me i dont like it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.