treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Selling necro10

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuto

Apparently necro 10 helps you get one banged which I still don't fully understand but anyway I doubt anyone will buy it.

MintyPlayzMC

Apparently necro 10 helps you get one banged which I still don't fully understand but anyway I doubt anyone will buy it.
You see, skull splitter effects the player around you, and in he video he skull splitter the necro which effected him MADLY, droppin him.

vuto

You see, skull splitter effects the player around you, and in he video he skull splitter the necro which effected him MADLY, droppin him.
I understand that skull splitter does mad damage and does area damage i'm not a noob. But i've fought many people with necro activated skull splitter with 6+ zombies around me, I kill them in one hit and it leaves the player with nothing less then a few durability damage...

MintyPlayzMC

I understand that skull splitter does mad damage and does area damage i'm not a noob. But i've fought many people with necro activated skull splitter with 6+ zombies around me, I kill them in one hit and it leaves the player with nothing less then a few durability damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.