treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Set Guide: 40 Lore

Slpstk

Helmet:
Anti life X
Dodge V
Life Essence III
Titan Forged IV
Enrage IV
Thor II
Time Heal V
Arsonist I
Spiked 2
Icicle X (Judgement V / Wild Mark III)

Chestplate:
Dodge V
Health Boost III
Life Essence III
Captain V
Unholy V
Fearless V
Judgement V
Bomb Aura V
Reinforced V
Aegis V

Leggings:
Wolves VIII
Spectral VII
Dodge V
Last Stand V
Icy Veins IV
Life Essence III
Judgement V
Unholy V (Coin Collector III)
Sixth Sense VI
Protector V

Boots:
Fat XII
Dodge V
Life Essence III
Platemail III
Fitness V
Jump II/III
Speed III
Blessed III
Eyepatch II
Judgement V

Sword:
Killstreak VI
Execute V
Crushing V
Kraken V
Annihilate V
Mallet V (Lifesteal III)
Purge IV
Assassin III
Enforcer V
Trickshot V (Scythe Swipe VII / Death Curse IV)

Axe:
Killstreak VI
Execute V
Crushing V
Annihilate V
Trickshot V
Dual Wield III
Swipe VII (Mallet V)
Corruption V
Battlecry III
Petrify V

Bow:
Killstreak VI
Arrow Rain V
Holy Smite V
Soulshot V
Critical Shot V
Sparkler III
Entangle IV
Tnt Rain V
Zeus III
Snare IV

Obviously every set is going to be different but this is what I personally believe to be the best possible max set you can make. Let me know if this helped or if you would change anything about it!

Last edited:

Stunnxr_

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Yeah I definitely agree healing is crucial and I believe you should trade corruption for leach/mallet
Personally I would swap leach for swipe as corruption gives the player weakness, meaning that they won’t have the strength 3 from their enraged 4 making them do less damage to you and you do more damage to them

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
Should you not have platemail on boots? what other peice should it go on?
Chesplate or leggings and have HB on chest/leggings. (if pm is on chest hb on legs and vice versa) it doesn't matter if your chestplate is your most armour piece because as long as you are using a p4 diamond chestplate to swap when you are /fixing or reprocing your enchants etc the armour of the piece doesn't matter so you would want pmail on your piece with the most durability. kraken is an enchant on swords that has a chance to take off players boots so having platemail on your boots is horrible.

Slpstk

Chesplate or leggings and have HB on chest/leggings. (if pm is on chest hb on legs and vice versa) it doesn't matter if your chestplate is your most armour piece because as long as you are using a p4 diamond chestplate to swap when you are /fixing or reprocing your enchants etc the armour of the piece doesn't matter so you would want pmail on your piece with the most durability. kraken is an enchant on swords that has a chance to take off players boots so having platemail on your boots is horrible.
I personally would rather take the risk of kraken then having to reproc a crucial piece of gear such as chestplate or leggings. Thats just my opinion tho! This is only a base template of needed runes. You don't have to follow it step by step.

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
I personally would rather take the risk of kraken then having to reproc a crucial piece of gear such as chestplate or leggings. Thats just my opinion tho! This is only a base template of needed runes. You don't have to follow it step by step.
how is chestplate more crucial than boots though. boots have fat, speed, etc. when you reproc platemail you slow down,

Slpstk

how is chestplate more crucial than boots though. boots have fat, speed, etc. when you reproc platemail you slow down,
I am not quite sure why you are displaying your opinion in such a negative manner. I apologize if my ideal set has upset you because I didn't put 1 enchant where you would of put it. Health boost always goes on chestplate though.

Stunnxr_

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
it slows you down when you take off your boots to reproc if it's on your boots. because you are losing speed for that amount of time.
But if you carry speed 3 fix boots this wouldn’t be an issue