treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

SKRRT SKRRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

ILLUMINATI Staff, staff starts with an S so does the word so. The word so has 2 letters in it. Wanna know who's name has 2 in it? @GamerGirl28. Gamergirl is a gamergril and you roast stuff on grills. @CannedHam and @DanSlaughter always try to roast people. @CannedHam tries to roast and you can roast canned ham. Ham has three letters so does cal. @Calizz is 14 and @BlitzProGaming has 14 letters in his name. I ship it????????? Ships carry people. @Consolidation carries people in skywars. @heyimliz_ plays skywars with consol and definitely needs to be carried. Console. @Manuluke Plays PS4 which is a console. PS4 has a 4 in it, @Daveandleah has 413 msgs on forums. Forums. @Yagot is really active on forums. @Teh_gamer21 is active. Actively spamming my notifications smh <3. <3. <3's remind me of @Sebaxtian10 because he's a sweet child and the nice one of the staff team. Nice. Nice starts with N, @Blackinese 's names Nick. Nick starts with N. N has one letter. L also has one letter. @Rush248 's ign is LeatherTip which also starts with an L. In general the staff take lots of L's. General. The staff are generally derps. @Ultimate_Derp has derp in his name. He's the derpiest of all derps. @Kyloz 's name is a derp because I couldn't find where to fit it into this. But that's okay we love him anyway. <3

This is my 10,000th post on forums. WOOT WOOT. I decided to do a post involving all the staff because I love them all. (except consol) <3 Staff if like a family. We all fight and bicker over even the smallest things but we love each other. I know at the end of the day that this staff team has my back in anything and the same goes for any of them. I love these children more than anything else and without most of them I wouldn't still be staff. They're the ones that keep me going and keep me on my toes. I just want to give a huge shout out to each and every one of them because they're the most fantabulous people I've met my entire life. <3

A big thanks to the community too because without you what we do wouldn't be possible. Thank you for being so patient with us and our squirreliness. ( I don't think that's a word but that's okay) <3

OH AND

I LOVE YOU
AND I MISS YOU
HUUUUUUUUUUU
@heyimliz_ <3

DankMemes

ILLUMINATI Staff, staff starts with an S so does the word so. The word so has 2 letters in it. Wanna know who's name has 2 in it? @GamerGirl28. Gamergirl is a gamergril and you roast stuff on grills. @CannedHam and @DanSlaughter always try to roast people. @CannedHam tries to roast and you can roast canned ham. Ham has three letters so does cal. @Calizz is 14 and @BlitzProGaming has 14 letters in his name. I ship it????????? Ships carry people. @Consolidation carries people in skywars. @heyimliz_ plays skywars with consol and definitely needs to be carried. Console. @Manuluke Plays PS4 which is a console. PS4 has a 4 in it, @Daveandleah has 413 msgs on forums. Forums. @Yagot is really active on forums. @Teh_gamer21 is active. Actively spamming my notifications smh <3. <3. <3's remind me of @Sebaxtian10 because he's a sweet child and the nice one of the staff team. Nice. Nice starts with N, @Blackinese 's names Nick. Nick starts with N. N has one letter. L also has one letter. @Rush248 's ign is LeatherTip which also starts with an L. In general the staff take lots of L's. General. The staff are generally derps. @Ultimate_Derp has derp in his name. He's the derpiest of all derps. @Kyloz 's name is a derp because I couldn't find where to fit it into this. But that's okay we love him anyway. <3

This is my 10,000th post on forums. WOOT WOOT. I decided to do a post involving all the staff because I love them all. <3 Staff if like a family. We all fight and bicker over even the smallest things but we love each other. I know at the end of the day that this staff team has my back in anything and the same goes for any of them. I love these children more than anything else and without most of them I wouldn't still be staff. They're the ones that keep me going and keep me on my toes. I just want to give a huge shout out to each and every one of them because they're the most fantabulous people I've met my entire life. <3

A big thanks to the community too because without you what we do wouldn't be possible. Thank you for being so patient with us and our squirreliness. ( I don't think that's a word but that's okay) <3

OH AND

I LOVE YOU
AND I MISS YOU
HUUUUUUUUUUU
@heyimliz_ <3
I hacked oreos account to do this

Manuluke

This is my 10,000th post on forums. WOOT WOOT. I decided to do a post involving all the staff because I love them all. (except consol) <3 Staff if like a family. We all fight and bicker over even the smallest things but we love each other. I know at the end of the day that this staff team has my back in anything and the same goes for any of them. I love these children more than anything else and without most of them I wouldn't still be staff. They're the ones that keep me going and keep me on my toes. I just want to give a huge shout out to each and every one of them because they're the most fantabulous people I've met my entire life. <3

OH AND

I LOVE YOU
AND I MISS YOU
HUUUUUUUUUUU
@heyimliz_ <3
Are you high ?

Status
Not open for further replies.