treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Sponge cost

Lower cost of sponge

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahti

lower the cost of sponges. 16 for 40k is ridiculous on newly restarted realms. It cost way to much. A stack will cost 160k. Lower cost of sponge = more bases. More bases = more raids. And almost every single faction server, sponges cost low. A base to be strong it costed us 3mil to 4mil on cursed. Imagine this on a newly restarted realm where top bal is 100k.

My proposal:
64 sponge for 1k

Last edited:

Censored

lower the cost of sponges. 16 for 40k is ridiculous on newly restarted realms. It cost way to much. A stack will cost 160k. Lower cost of sponge = more bases. More bases = more raids. And almost every single faction server, sponges cost low. A base to be strong it costed us 3mil to 4mil on cursed. Imagine this on a newly restarted realm where top bal is 100k.

My proposal:
64 sponge for 25k
25k is still way to much lol,
64 sponge for $400 is the average for most servers...

ravdav

It just doesn't work with their anticheat set up. Printer places blocks too quickly. You can also put an alt at the top of your cannon and have it stack sand automagically. Which looks like a macro if nothing else.

And if I'm correct, censored would abuse the printer function, printing a gigantic penis whereever they please :)

Bahti

It just doesn't work with their anticheat set up. Printer places blocks too quickly. You can also put an alt at the top of your cannon and have it stack sand automagically. Which looks like a macro if nothing else.

And if I'm correct, censored would abuse the printer function, printing a gigantic I suck at factions whereever they please :)
Wrong thread

Censored

And if I'm correct, censored would abuse the printer function, printing a gigantic I suck at factions whereever they please :)
Wrong thread and, you dont need schematica to automatically stack sand lol, bots work just as well and can't be caught.

Megadimastic

Loooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.