treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

stacked items

bring back items so they can stack, i legit have a full pv of heroic clue skips and i think they take up way to much space, same with all the other stuff u get from warzone like keys and crates, i know there was a dupe with having stacked items but please fix the issue cuz its a pain in the ass to not have stacked items, same with spawners and much other stuff

Frqa

Stacked spawners would actually be useful cause I hate having them scattered around pvs. #FixDuels #BringBackOldTwars #Swag

#bringbackwarcoinspurse #bringbackrifttokens #removegenbucketsfromheroics or change the rewards from getting 3 gen buckets to like half a stack or a full stack, cuz honestly getting 3 obby gen buckets from a heroic clue is a retardet loot, same goes with stat tome and reinforced orb

Kastroz

bring back items so they can stack, i legit have a full pv of heroic clue skips and i think they take up way to much space, same with all the other stuff u get from warzone like keys and crates, i know there was a dupe with having stacked items but please fix the issue cuz its a pain in the ass to not have stacked items, same with spawners and much other stuff
the reason they removed stacked items is because they created each item with a seperate ID so if people try to dupe them it would remove that item, they cant fix the issue of duping so they came up with this as a replacement option