treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matic2000

m8 staff run the server really well do you know how many all nighters they do for the server and also how much effort and time of their lives they spend working on the server
Helpers and mods do great job here but admins like oreo maynard and bladehell are sh### because they dont even inform us about whats happening to the server. And dont even get me started on the crappy 2 devs we got.

FreshFrenchCrab

don't explain things for staff... don't do their jobs for them... its ok to defend them but don't try to do their jobs for them
im not people are complaning and they should not be
Helpers and mods do great job here but admins like oreo maynard and bladehell are sh### because they dont even inform us about whats happening to the server. And dont even get me started on the crappy 2 devs we got.
maynard is new oreo is good bladehell is good
m8 staff run the server really well do you know how many all nighters they do for the server and also how much effort and time of their lives they spend working on the server
right i would like to see how long some people survive as staff its not easy

Matic2000

All our admis are crappy, why dont they give us some info about the server? Post like: hi i just wanted to let you know that we are almost done with the update and it should be releases soon, Bladehell, would be enough

Felixthecat7

Former Sr. Mod
All our admis are crappy, why dont they give us some info about the server? Post like: hi i just wanted to let you know that we are almost done with the update and it should be releases soon, Bladehell, would be enough
if u checked before you wrote this you would know that he is going to give us more information by the end of the week!

Felixthecat7

Former Sr. Mod
because if they say something to soon and it doesnt happen they get the blame and if they rush into saying whats going into the update and one small thing they said would be in it is not or it comes out later then expected then BAM! they get hundreds of haters, sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.