treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Start SS'ing People?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few people with God rank that uses hacks... It's kinda hard to get evidence of someone using Trigger Bot when you're blind 24/7 and there's mobs hitting you 24/7.

Maybe if you implemented the /report command; if someone gets multiple reports from people then a member of the ban team should randomly come on and Screen Share them. More people would get banned this way.

Gunzal

But then they can say "I only use these hacks to hack on other servers for fun". And the staff we have atm don't know how to...

Zayion2

But then they can say "I only use these hacks to hack on other servers for fun". And the staff we have atm don't know how to...
If you've ever been screenshared by a staff member on a decent server, just having a client is bannable. They pre-warn you by saying "If we find any hacked clients, autoclickers, and anything that is an unfair advantage, you will be perm banned."

Last edited:

Woozter

Thing is, staff don’t REALLY need to be trained where to look. I mean sure they’d might be needed for a really deep check, but there are programs that check instantly. Aside from knowing how to install the SS program, it’s pretty straight forward :)

Otherwise, +1 except TW won’t cause admins don’t agree with it. Atleast they give their players privacy. :p

They can just check logs... And it's Chris ;) Not sure if you was joking when you corrected RO xD just wanted to make sure :)

Echoing

+1 but lets be honest, staff are going to have no clue what to do. the average age for staff on here is like 14.

Mooday

Listen, ive asked the staff several times to this and they say it's a waste of time because they could be using ghost clients meanwhile basically every hackers uses huzuni... They also said it's an invasion of privacy which I really don't see how it is if they put it in the rules that they are a loud to look through your computer if your suspected as hacking.

Stopy

This has been brought up by many but the reason given to me why it's not done is because people who can professionally screen share are needed. This is because regular staff members do not have the basic knowledge on what to do and might end up finding personal info on the computer. This would be an excellent idea but apparently those kind of people cost too much.

Arcanum2210

+1, but I can bet you 90% of TW Staff have no clue how to check files for clients, and that they aren't even 30% as good as Tenebrous (no hate lol).

Spidqr

no -1 - they might have clients in there folder and just not use for tw....and it’s hard to ss.....waste of time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.