treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Stop Julian

Agree or Disagree

• Agree

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

CannedHam

Can you please limit to using @everyone once a week or every 2 weeks? Once a day is getting pretty annoying. Today u used it 2 times in 30 minutes.
@Julian

TLGamingHD

o_O Julian will only tag you for important stuff. If it happens he has to tag you a few times a day, so be it! You could also put youself on "do not disturb" ;)

CannedHam

"stupid Q&A"??? every1 was confused & wnted info

if u gonna cry about 2 tags, id suggest to stop using discord
Confused about what? He tagged everyone explaining it then tagged everyone 30 mins later about a QnA lmao. I recomend you apply for staff because you already fit the sucking up quality

Nelly

Confused about what? He tagged everyone explaining it then tagged everyone 30 mins later about a QnA lmao. I recommend you apply for staff because you already fit the sucking up quality
He explained what happened with the realm but that opened up a whole new layer of things for people to question and there were many frantic confused people wondering how things would proceed forward in regards to certain thing such as ranks etc, then he deemed it a good idea to host a qna to resolve some confusion for the vast majority of people. if you someone who doesn't play the server don't want to get tagged then suppress @ everyone.

Jenson

Its more the fact he makes 1 announcement and doesn't tag everyone, then about 4 hours later just tags everyone anyway

Yagot

cannedham are you og i forgot if you are og you never tell people you're og so it's hard to keep track of who is and who isnt og. maybe making a thread telling everyone youre og would help job my memory but idk you never ever do that ever so it might be too unlike you to do so idk

Twooze

You know you can mute the server right? I can't imagine you're getting constantly tagged individually, so if you don't like getting notifications when @everyone is used just mute the server. I can see the appeal in coming to the forums to gauge the general feeling about the subject, but there are a lot of simple solutions to your problem.

Teddyowns1

Can you please limit to using @everyone once a week or every 2 weeks? Once a day is getting pretty annoying. Today u used it 2 times in 30 minutes.
@Julian
I find it quite useful tbf because it helps you know what messages are important, and i don't know about you but i find that almost all of his posts seem to be useful!