treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Suggestions - New and Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastAsThunder

Please post your opinion on each number!
PvP Related -
Purchasable Derp Claims -
Make it so you have to purchase derp claims. The price would be 1m-3m depending on what warp it is. For example at warp desert or plains it would cost 3mil. At nether or tundra it would cost 2m, and at the warzone it would cost 1mil. The claims that would be considered "Derp claims" would be the 2 chunks directly outside of the warzone claims.
/pvp - Players have an option to set up "PVP"

This basically allows them to teleport other enemy factions in wilderness claims to fight them! "I know this is from cosmic but it is like needed for actual pvp on treasure wars!"
Make Depth Strider 1-3 Books/Boots rare.

Make it so that the enchantment depth strider is not possible to be obtained from an enchantment table. Add these depth strider books to clue scrolls/war chests/ and maybe being very rare in warzone chests.

QOL - QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS -
GUI for Genbuckets -
They need to add a Gui where you can buy gen buckets for a certain price. It makes it so its easier to a make bases and is less time consuming and makes it so you can make genbuckets worth using. We need obsidian gen buckets. (Make rule so you cant place genbuckets when be raided otherwise to op)

Ship GUI -
able to /shop b to pull up the shop and easily be able to find and buy th e items you need anywhere at anytime. It’s a quality of life that is amazing. Can help you to build your base faster or build the derp. Also when you just need some type of item real quick.

Spawners -
Re-add Ghasts to shop - Make it purchase able at shop for 5 mill!
TnT -
Make it sell able! Have it at a balanced price! (trying to make creeper grinders more useful)

Events -

Re-Add Koths! -

On a set schedule like 12 hours! At least runs at least one time a day! I have seen other servers do it every 4 hours.

Dungeons - Make it like cosmic!

Vaults

This part is to make the vaults have more use and to have each section have its own bonuses!
Phantom - $7,500 a minute / Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo booster 1.2x (On top of faction upgrades) / Gives over all 1.2x Sell multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.5x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Phantom Loot Bag

Mythic - $5,000 a minute / Gives 1.1x Sell Multiplier / When using Runes increases Success by 5% and decreases destroy by 5% / Increase spawner rate 1.2x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Mythic Loot bag

Legendary - $4,000 a minute / Increase spawner rate 1.2x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 3x / Legendary Loot bag for holding the outpost

Rare - $3,000 a minute / Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo Booster 1.5x (On top of faction upgrades) / Gives a 3x Treasure Coins Multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.2x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Rare Loot bag

Faction Loot bags - For holding a outpost for a certain amount of time like every 3 hours you get one of the loot bags for every person in your faction! You can only get the loot bag every 3 days!!

What the possibilities the bags can contain (Contains a few of the items). There are 13 items in it so I would say 3 items out of it
Phantom Loot bag - Mythic Rune Pouches 3x / Mythic Keys 2x / Rift Summoner / Sell tokens 2.5k / Legendary Pet egg / Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Bottom row of classes) / Washup Sommoner / Chunk Busters 3x / slot crystals x 4 / protection runes 3x / Creeper eggs 3x / MCMMo 25-50

Mythic Loot bag - Mythic Rune Pouches 2x / Mythic key / Rift Summoner / Sell tokens 2.5k / Legendary Pet egg or Special Pet egg / Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Bottom row of classes) / Washup summoner / Chunk Busters 3x / slot crystals 3x / protection runes 3x / Creeper eggs 3x / MCMMo 25-50

Legendary Loot bag - Rare Rune Pouches 3x / Rare Keys 2x / Rift Summoner / Sell Tokens 2.5k / Special Pet egg or Common Pet egg / Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Random) / Washup Summoner / Chunk Busters 2x / slot crystals 2x / protection rune 2x / Creeper Eggs 3x / MCMMo 25 - 50

Rare Loot bag - Rare Rune Pouches 2x / Rare Key / Rift Summoner / Sell Tokens Random 50 - 500 / Common Pet egg / Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Random) / Washup summoner / Chunk busters 1x / slot crystal 1x / protection rune 1x /Creeper eggs x3 / MCMMo 25 - 50

13. New item - Gives a crate like Treasure crate
Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate - Gives one item choice 2 Creepers / 2 Blazes / 1 Iron Golem / 1 Magma Cube / 1 Ghast Spawner
Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate - Gives 1 random spawner (Any Spawner)

14. New Item - Washup Summoner
Washup Summoner
-
Spawns in a wash up when used

15. New feature Faction Bank - THIS IS ALREADY IN THE GAME!!!! BUT FOR VAULT SYSTEM HAVE MONEY GO TO THIS! - NOTE
Faction Bank
- Anyone from your faction is able to deposit money into (Deposit) and take out (Withdraw) the bank unless taken permissions away. For the vaults the money you get from that goes here. The value is shown when some one /f f (faction) but doesn’t count towards f top because people would store money in the bank.

Help from @tooooooooooofast

Change log of post-
-6 deleted was a copy of 4.
-Changed koth description
-Edited 12 Vaults - Made it easier to look at. Also Bloded main parts of each vault and add a vaults description goal.
-Added Number 12.5 - to make a note on loot bags
-loot bags added this description "There are 13 items in the loot bags so I would say 3 items out of the loot bags"
-Deleted Number 1 Already in game - It was Pet notifications
-Added a sentence to the top of the post
-Added a sentence to number 9 -Have it at a balanced price
-Editing number 12.5 "lootbags" making it more balanced. Everything below will note some changes
Lowered mcmmo reward amount
Made Creeper eggs only be 3 at all rarities
Changed Mythic chunk busters from 4x to 3x
Changed Mythic sell token from 5k to 2.5k
Changed Mythic rune pouches from 4x to 3x
Changed Rare rune key from 4x to 3x

-Edited number 12 - Nerfed or Buffed Factions buffs
Phantom Vault changes - Changed Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo booster 1.5x to 1.2x / Removed Treasure coin multiplier / Removed Cooldown for scrolls
Mythic Vault Changes - Removed Treasure coin multiplier / Changed Increase spawner rate from 1.25x to 1.2x / Removed Cooldown for scrolls
Legendary Vault Changes - Removed Treasure coin multiplier / Changed Increase spawner rate from 1.25x to 1.2x / Changed Cooldown for scrolls from 3x to 2x
Rare Vault changes - Changes Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo booster 2.0x to 1.5x / Changed from 5x treasure coin multiplier to 3x / Changed Increase spawner rate from 1.25x to 1.2x

Last edited:

TheWaterboy10

Alpha Team
Content
1&2 I agree would be cool to see, 2 would stop people claiming a full warp. 3 I 100% disagree wild pvp is awful on other servers and on here it wont be any different, its just all trapping. 4 I also disagree it is already tedious to get and dont see why it being rare is a big deal. 5 +1000 been wanting this for ages, really hope its added. 6 is the same as 4. 7 I suggested in the past, would also really like to see this. 8, I think making ghasts harder to get is a good idea and I dont see why tnt should be sellable it already has lots of uses. 10 Koths should be added back but maybe not every 12 hrs. 13 is a copy of cosmic so nah and loot bags seem to op imo. 13 and 14 are again like cosmic but something like a random spawner from mythic crate would be cool to see.

FastAsThunder

6 is the same as 4.
Deleted number 6
10 Koths should be added back but maybe not every 12 hrs.
Updated koth section and its just to at least happen 1 time a day and to create more pvp on the server other than people just sitting at nether or in derps.
loot bags seem to op imo
Noted on that they are good but you have to have the vault for 2 hours and you can only get the back every 3 days. On top of just having the outpost you are able to get the buffs of money or spawner rate buff. These are also just examples for them to add. I can try to make a more balanced thing if wanted. I made this a few months ago once the vaults were added.

I also added a change log to bottom of post of my edits to the post

Thanks for responding to me!

Last edited:

TheWaterboy10

Alpha Team
Content
Deleted number 6

Updated koth section and its just to at least happen 1 time a day and to create more pvp on the server other than people just sitting at nether or in derps.

Noted on that they are good but you have to have the vault for 2 hours and you can only get the back every 3 days. On top of just having the outpost you are able to get the buffs of money or spawner rate buff. These are also just examples for them to add. I can try to make a more balanced thing if wanted. I made this a few months ago once the vaults were added.
Fair

GrapeDustt

PvP Related -
Purchasable Derp Claims -
Make it so you have to purchase derp claims. The price would be 1m-3m depending on what warp it is. For example at warp desert or plains it would cost 3mil. At nether or tundra it would cost 2m, and at the warzone it would cost 1mil. The claims that would be considered "Derp claims" would be the 2 chunks directly outside of the warzone claims.
/pvp - Players have an option to set up "PVP"

This basically allows them to teleport other enemy factions in wilderness claims to fight them! "I know this is from cosmic but it is like needed for actual pvp on treasure wars!"
Make Depth Strider 1-3 Books/Boots rare.

Make it so that the enchantment depth strider is not possible to be obtained from an enchantment table. Add these depth strider books to clue scrolls/war chests/ and maybe being very rare in warzone chests.

QOL - QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS -
GUI for Genbuckets -
They need to add a Gui where you can buy gen buckets for a certain price. It makes it so its easier to a make bases and is less time consuming and makes it so you can make genbuckets worth using. We need obsidian gen buckets. (Make rule so you cant place genbuckets when be raided otherwise to op)

Ship GUI -
able to /shop b to pull up the shop and easily be able to find and buy th e items you need anywhere at anytime. It’s a quality of life that is amazing. Can help you to build your base faster or build the derp. Also when you just need some type of item real quick.

Spawners -
Re-add Ghasts to shop - Make it purchase able at shop for 5 mill!
TnT -
Make it sell able! (trying to make creeper grinders more useful)

Events -

Re-Add Koths! -

On a set schedule like 12 hours! At least runs at least one time a day! I have seen other servers do it every 4 hours.

Dungeons - Make it like cosmic!

Vaults

This part is to make the vaults have more use and to have each section have its own bonuses!
Phantom - $7,500 a minute / Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo booster 1.5x / Gives over all 1.2x Sell multiplier / Gives a 3x Treasure Coin Multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.5x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Phantom Loot Bag

Mythic - $5,000 a minute / Gives 1.1xSell Multiplier / When using Runes increases Success by 5% and decreases destroy by 5% / Gives 3x Treasure Coin Multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.25x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Mythic Loot bag

Legendary - $4,000 a minute / Gives 3x Treasure Coin Multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.25x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 3x / Legendary Loot bag for holding the outpost

Rare - $3,000 a minute / Gives Faction Xp/Mcmmo Booster 2.0x / Gives a 5x Treasure Coins Multiplier / Increase spawner rate 1.25x Extra (On top of faction upgrades) / Decrease on Cooldown for scrolls by 2x / Rare Loot bag

Faction Loot bags - For holding a outpost for a certain amount of time like every 3 hours you get one of the loot bags for every person in your faction! You can only get the loot bag every 3 days!!

What the possibilities the bags can contain (Contains a few of the items). There are 13 items in it so I would say 3 items out of it
Phantom Loot bag - Mythic Rune Pouches 4x / Mythic Keys 2x / Rift Summoner / Sell tokens 5k / Legendary Pet egg / Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Bottom row of classes) / Washup Sommoner / Chunk Busters 4x / slot crystals x 4 / protection runes 3x / Creeper eggs 6x / MCMMo 50-200

Mythic Loot bag - Mythic Rune Pouches 2x / Mythic key / Rift Summoner / Sell tokens 2.5k / Legendary Pet egg or Special Pet egg / Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Bottom row of classes) / Washup summoner / Chunk Busters 3x / slot crystals 3x / protection runes 3x / Creeper eggs 5x / MCMMo 50-150

Legendary Loot bag - Rare Rune Pouches 4x / Rare Keys 2x / Rift Summoner / Sell Tokens 2.5k / Special Pet egg or Common Pet egg / Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Random) / Washup Summoner / Chunk Busters 2x / slot crystals 2x / protection rune 2x / Creeper Eggs 4x / MCMMo 50 - 100

Rare Loot bag - Rare Rune Pouches 2x / Rare Key / Rift Summoner / Sell Tokens Random 50 - 500 / Common Pet egg / Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate / Gives a Random set of Class Gear (Random) / Washup summoner / Chunk busters 1x / slot crystal 1x / protection rune 1x /Creeper eggs x3 / MCMMo 50 - 100

13. New item - Gives a crate like Treasure crate
Mythic Mystery Mob Spawner Crate - Gives one item choice 2 Creepers / 2 Blazes / 1 Iron Golem / 1 Magma Cube / 1 Ghast Spawner
Rare Mystery Mob Spawner Crate - Gives 1 random spawner (Any Spawner)

14. New Item - Washup Summoner
Washup Summoner
-
Spawns in a wash up when used

15. New feature Faction Bank - THIS IS ALREADY IN THE GAME!!!! BUT FOR VAULT SYSTEM HAVE MONEY GO TO THIS! - NOTE
Faction Bank
- Anyone from your faction is able to deposit money into (Deposit) and take out (Withdraw) the bank unless taken permissions away. For the vaults the money you get from that goes here. The value is shown when some one /f f (faction) but doesn’t count towards f top because people would store money in the bank.

Help from @tooooooooooofast

Change log of post-
-6 deleted was a copy of 4.
-Changed koth description
-Edited 12 Vaults - Made it easier to look at. Also Bloded main parts of each vault and add a vaults description goal.
-Added Number 12.5 - to make a note on loot bags
-loot bags added this description "There are 13 items in the loot bags so I would say 3 items out of the loot bags"
-Deleted Number 1 Already in game - It was Pet notifications
I think pretty much the same as Waterboy has said above, great post btw!

Horn34

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
2. Sure +1 | 3. Seems unnecessary as there are drop down warps for people to pvp at. | 4. Again seems unnecessary I don't see an issue with getting it from an enchant table. | 5&7. +1 Should have both been added a while ago imo. | 8. +1 was a good addition. | 9. The sell price on tnt was stupid so +1 if it gets balanced _1 if not. | 10. +1 Was again, a good addition. | 11. Someone like dungeons I think would be nice to see. | 12. Changing the rewards on vaults would be nice, however some of the stuff like the xp multipliers might be pointless because of faction upgrades? | 12.5&13. ehh not sure how I feel about both of those so I don't have a comment. | 14&15. +1 would both be a good addition.

_Loxx

Well first of all, thank you for taking your time to make a suggestion!
All of these will be carefully looked over and discussed within the Staff/Alpha team. Now here are my opinions:

2) I agree with you completely on this one as it seems that these days mainly one or two factions have massive derps around the wrap, it would be a lot better to have multiple factions have their own derp because then more people would feel safer when PvP'ing, hence bringing more PvP. Although I also think that there should be a limit on how many chunks you can buy depending on your faction size, for example, if you have a 10 man Faction you can buy up to 6 claims ( 3x2 Claim ), and if you have a 30 man Faction you can buy up to 12 claims, and so on and so on, you get the jist of it.

3) I don't think this would be the greatest idea, as this could create a lot of "scamming" aka TP Traps, there is no need for this as you can simply go to one of the warps and fight, and if you don't prefer fighting where other people could reach you, you could always make a mutual understanding and do /wild then teleport to each other. Maybe a better alternative to this would be to have an option in duels to disable keep inventory? Let me know.

4) This is a great idea since having Depth Strider 3 can give you a big advantage over other players when derp diving, running away, fighting in wild etc. And if we do accept the 2nd suggestion that would create even more derp diving and derping. Having Depth Strider could save you from those situations or give you an advantage. I also agree that they should be able to be obtained from Clue Scrolls, Washups, Warchests. Since it should be something that is slightly "rare" and not something that everyone can have on their class set.

5) I would agree with this one but do you have any idea on what the prices of the gen buckets could be? We can't make it too cheap since it would allow people to create hundreds of walls in just a day. And if we make it too expensive nobody would use them, so if you could suggest a certain price that would work in both scenarios that would be great. Same with the rule you suggested, what would the punishment be? How would we enforce it?

7) I believe a few months back we held a poll on whether we should get a GUI Shop or stick with the current shop, and a large majority said they want us to keep the current shop as it is. Although in this scenario I suppose you are suggesting to have both, and to be honest I would've preferred a GUI Shop since there is plenty of times I am missing that one item to finish a clue on a cluescroll or something like that. So that's a +1 from me.

8) Yeah, this should be definitely brought back, the price should maybe be a little lower though. Or if it's going to be that price then emeralds would have to sell for a lot.

9) There is no point in doing this as the main use of creeper grinders is to get TNT for raiding etc. If you are looking for money it would be way better to make an IG, Ghast, Magma grinder instead of a creeper grinder.

10) Yeah, Koth's should definitely get more attention as it is a great opportunity to create PvP and get rewards. If we were to bring back Koth's let's say for example every 12 hours what would the rewards be? Any ideas on that? If so that'd be great.

11) We need to create our own original ideas instead of copying other servers, dungeons are a fun concept but i think it should be changed to fit Treasurewars.

12) Of course I agree there should be rewards for capping the vault but I believe some of the things you said may need a bit of alternation because there is a few things that may seem quite a bit "OP". For example when capping the Phantom vault you said it would give a x3 on treasure coins, meaning that from opening each chest you would get 6 coins instead of 2, and that would allow you to get 60 coins from 10 chests, now let's hypothetically say that you have a faction of 30 members, now let's say 15 of them are online, as we already know when a washup happens chests spawn at warp nether, plains, desert and the warzone. Altogether let's say there is about 150-200 chests each washup? ( That's just a rough estimate, because I know Nether has quite a few, so does the warzone, and the warps have like 20-30 each ) So let's say out of those 200 chests your faction manages to open arround 90, that would be 90 x 6 = 540 Coins for your faction every 30 minutes, and if your faction is online for like 5-6 hours a day, ( Including the other 15 members that were offline ) that would be 3240 Coins every day, which is waaaay too much. Because you could get all the f upgrades within the first week. And you put that the rare vault gives a x5 on Coins, just imagine how many coins that is .-.

12.5) Seems quite over powered, perhaps nerfing the amount of items you get wouldn't be too bad?

13) Mystery mob spawners are already a thing? You can purchase them with coins by doing /tshop. They are called "Random Spawners"

14) Yeah, definitely an item that should be added to the game as it allows players to get more rewards more often and creates PvP, so why not.

15) I agree with this idea as well, as it would be way better then sending the money to the faction owner, or who ever is capping it etc.

Well, thanks for reading my response let me know what you think :)

iAl3x

2. Don’t think its a good idea because every derp would be claimed my a bigger faction that can afford it, would decrease pop

3. Cosmic added this feature because loads of ppl share wildpvping already, which isn’t a thing on Twars due to Nether Sz

4. Agreed

5. Genbuckets are not supposed to be common due to the style of factions Twars has

7. Good idea, but I don’t feel that it is needed

8. +1, and magmas & may a new special spawner as witches

9. Would be broken, it worked at the start of beta, that was how a faction got 50bil within 3d

10. Agreed but it should be a bigger delay in-between so it doesn’t break the economy, it was made to be a rare event that dropped OP stuff

11. We have /tvaults

12. 3x coin multiplayer would be to OP but I like the idea, again I like the ideas of loot, but they are way to OP

12.5 I like it

13. Don’t think its needed because there is the ”random spawner” in the coinshop

14. Why not

15. It goes go to the /f money already

FastAsThunder

9. The sell price on tnt was stupid so +1 if it gets balanced _1 if not.
I want it to be at a balanced price, doesn't have to be to much!
12. Changing the rewards on vaults would be nice, however some of the stuff like the xp multipliers might be pointless because of faction upgrades?
Doesn't mean they have to have xp multipliers but it can also stack on top of f upgrades if they do have add them!

Last edited:

FastAsThunder

3) I don't think this would be the greatest idea, as this could create a lot of "scamming" aka TP Traps, there is no need for this as you can simply go to one of the warps and fight, and if you don't prefer fighting where other people could reach you, you could always make a mutual understanding and do /wild then teleport to each other. Maybe a better alternative to this would be to have an option in duels to disable keep inventory? Let me know.
It is not possible to be able to tp trap since the claim has to be wilderness. When you are about to /pvp you can do /f autoclaim on. Where you will be able to get a claimed land where they will not be able to be scammed from TP traps. Currently at least on beta its mainly just pvp at nether where you can safe zone whenever you want.

4) This is a great idea since having Depth Strider 3 can give you a big advantage over other players when derp diving, running away, fighting in wild etc. And if we do accept the 2nd suggestion that would create even more derp diving and derping. Having Depth Strider could save you from those situations or give you an advantage. I also agree that they should be able to be obtained from Clue Scrolls, Washups, Warchests. Since it should be something that is slightly "rare" and not something that everyone can have on their class set.
Thats what I want :)

5) I would agree with this one but do you have any idea on what the prices of the gen buckets could be? We can't make it too cheap since it would allow people to create hundreds of walls in just a day. And if we make it too expensive nobody would use them, so if you could suggest a certain price that would work in both scenarios that would be great. Same with the rule you suggested, what would the punishment be? How would we enforce it?
These are great Questions! From other servers these are rough prices of them but do note these are from a non regen server so I would add a bit more price to cobblestone buckets!. They have Cobblestone gen at $60 and Obsidian gen bucket at 3k. There are also other server with horizontal of these which are cobblestone at $40 and obsidian horizontal at $1800. I would say put the cobblestone gen at $100ish and leave obsidian at the same price but make obsidian not sell able because I have seen at times where you can find some nice ways to make money from them.

Then a punishment for it would be a 1 day ban first offense and than maybe a 3 day ban second offense. Then a third offense would be a week ban. With a final punishment being a perm ban! Something like that... How it is enforced is getting the rule out to the entire community through discord and forums. The way to be only able to be banned is if there is video evidence over someone placing a genbucket with them showing that they were raiding them within that same video!

7) I believe a few months back we held a poll on whether we should get a GUI Shop or stick with the current shop, and a large majority said they want us to keep the current shop as it is. Although in this scenario I suppose you are suggesting to have both, and to be honest I would've preferred a GUI Shop since there is plenty of times I am missing that one item to finish a clue on a cluescroll or something like that. So that's a +1 from me.
I don't believe there was a poll on this but I know the community wanted the OG shop back instead of the old shop of having the nostalgia. I asked a few previous staff members if there was and they said they don't think there was one but I don't remember. I am glad that you would also be happy with a GUI Shop! They can still keep the current shop by leaving it /shop and possibly making the new command for GUI shop being /shop buy!

8) Yeah, this should be definitely brought back, the price should maybe be a little lower though. Or if it's going to be that price then emeralds would have to sell for a lot.
I am just throwing a number for the price out but it needs to be pretty high compared to where it was to make it more balanced and have it more like a premium spawner.

10) Yeah, Koth's should definitely get more attention as it is a great opportunity to create PvP and get rewards. If we were to bring back Koth's let's say for example every 12 hours what would the rewards be? Any ideas on that? If so that'd be great.
They had it as keys before last season which they can still do but They could also add like the Loot bags that I have as a post possibly or something else that is more willing to go for it!

11) We need to create our own original ideas instead of copying other servers, dungeons are a fun concept but i think it should be changed to fit Treasurewars.
I am not saying copy other servers just saying I would like something like a dungeon because they are really fun!

12) Of course I agree there should be rewards for capping the vault but I believe some of the things you said may need a bit of alternation because there is a few things that may seem quite a bit "OP". For example when capping the Phantom vault you said it would give a x3 on treasure coins, meaning that from opening each chest you would get 6 coins instead of 2, and that would allow you to get 60 coins from 10 chests, now let's hypothetically say that you have a faction of 30 members, now let's say 15 of them are online, as we already know when a washup happens chests spawn at warp nether, plains, desert and the warzone. Altogether let's say there is about 150-200 chests each washup? ( That's just a rough estimate, because I know Nether has quite a few, so does the warzone, and the warps have like 20-30 each ) So let's say out of those 200 chests your faction manages to open arround 90, that would be 90 x 6 = 540 Coins for your faction every 30 minutes, and if your faction is online for like 5-6 hours a day, ( Including the other 15 members that were offline ) that would be 3240 Coins every day, which is waaaay too much. Because you could get all the f upgrades within the first week. And you put that the rare vault gives a x5 on Coins, just imagine how many coins that is .-.

12.5) Seems quite over powered, perhaps nerfing the amount of items you get wouldn't be too bad?
to both of these are just numbers that I have not touched the numbers I made this part of the post months ago with no balancing done. I have changed some parts so if you could look at it and say if its better
13) Mystery mob spawners are already a thing? You can purchase them with coins by doing /tshop. They are called "Random Spawners"
They are somewhat a thing but its only by a way to get with /tshop and there isnt different rarity's for one that maybe a bit weaker and the other one as at least decent spawners to really good spawners like igs and ghasts.

Thanks for replying with SUCH A BIG POST!

Last edited:

FastAsThunder

2. Don’t think its a good idea because every derp would be claimed my a bigger faction that can afford it, would decrease pop
The thing about that is the warps to be a fairly big size to make sure all factions get a claim! With having it at a few million dollars it will be hard for a top faction to want to spend a lot of money on claiming alot of just a warp. Also if you played at the beginning of beta my faction with @tooooooooooofast we claimed the entire thing of desert to where we were genning the entire warp in until Envyful came on and made us unclaim the claim around the entire desert and he world edited the wall out! This would also counter from that being able to happen.

5. Genbuckets are not supposed to be common due to the style of factions Twars has
Stfu you are playing cursed you are playing a different server. But actually I competely disagree with this comment. Genbuckets are just to make you not be able to waste your life away on making a 7 by 7 chunk bases while doing regens and all sorts of other defenses. It just makes QOL a lot better and makes people not go insane. It will not make bases super easy since you still have to make regen filters and regens.

7. Good idea, but I don’t feel that it is needed
Again its Quality of life improvement where you dont have to wait for 7 seconds than look for the item you need to buy than have to tp back to where you need to place blocks that you just purchased which is another 7 seconds on tping back to your base. Its also very difficult for someone new to the server to be able to learn the shop to where all the items are and the prices on the items. With the Gui shop it can be really easy where you can just pull a command up and be able to easily see buy and sell prices and all the items are neatly organized in different categories.

11. We have /tvaults
I know we have tvaults with us getting some rewards with beta and getting money from the vault. I made this part of the post a few months ago which I added into this post. I named this suggestion New and old because I put in new suggestions and had this as a old suggestion I had were I feel like there needs to be more of a incentive to capture outpost. When creating this post there were no rewards at the time with only having it for the event to earn the trophy and other rewards. I just put it in the post for making people want to capture the outposts more and making it more rewarding to get the outposts with adding the loot bags. I will also be making some changes to this post within the next 24 hours. - When making this part thought it said number 12 at first. i just don't feel like deleting part of my hard work. Lmao

Well that was about tvaults and tvaults are outposts where you capture a point to get rewards. Dungeons are really different! They are where you got to go into a boss fight where other people have the possibility to go into the dungeon with you and you have like a minute to fight other people than the dungeon really opens where you got to cross a area to go fight a boss and if you don't beat it in a certain time than you lose and don't get any rewards but there are more than just that one level where there is parkour, more boss fights, and a maze! Once you beat it you get some type of reward that you can only get so often.

12. 3x coin multiplayer would be to OP but I like the idea, again I like the ideas of loot, but they are way to OP

Going to be balancing it within the next 24 hours

13. Don’t think its needed because there is the ”random spawner” in the coinshop
They are somewhat a thing but its only by a way to get with /tshop and there isnt different rarity's for one that maybe a bit weaker and the other one as at least decent spawners to really good spawners like igs and ghasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.