treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Suggestions

JackFaz

At the moment the server I think needs some sort of shift.

I think heroic runes are getting increasingly difficult to get, reducing the PvP competition on the server because no one can get them. I believe by adding them to the EXP merchant we can stabilise the average price of some of the heroic runes and also create more PvP competition on the server. For example, Exile 4 and Absolute Unit 1 tend to go for around 200mil - 250mil, which for new players or players without afk IG grinders is impossible to achieve. Whereas, if it is made that they can grind to get a chance at getting them using XP it might create more fun more all players. However, it mustn't be made too easy to get heroic rune pouches from the EXP merchant otherwise they would not be as rare as they should be. Therefore, I think they should be introduced at a price of around 1-2mil XP per heroic rune pouch. This should sustain the rarity in they would be much more rare than mythic enchants but more readily available to players. It would also increase the importance of grinding in the game, importing a different aspect of factions.

Furthermore, I think war coins should be made more useful. Like the /vote section I believe there should be a war coin shop where you can purchase a random spawner, random key, random crate etc. This would make war coins useful as right now you can only purchase chunk busters, chunk sponges and collection chests. Therefore, I think we should introduce more things for us to purchase using a war coin shop.

Thirdly, I think you should be able to purchase a Heroic Mystery Clue Scroll for about 150-200k XP. This would just increase the amount of people doing heroics and increase the value of XP.

Thanks,
_Reviving

-1 on being able to buy heroic rune pouches cuz people will just start using alts and afk grinding

+1 on being able to buy a heroic mystery clue scrool tho

Frqa

At the moment the server I think needs some sort of shift.

I think heroic runes are getting increasingly difficult to get, reducing the PvP competition on the server because no one can get them. I believe by adding them to the EXP merchant we can stabilise the average price of some of the heroic runes and also create more PvP competition on the server. For example, Exile 4 and Absolute Unit 1 tend to go for around 200mil - 250mil, which for new players or players without afk IG grinders is impossible to achieve. Whereas, if it is made that they can grind to get a chance at getting them using XP it might create more fun more all players. However, it mustn't be made too easy to get heroic rune pouches from the EXP merchant otherwise they would not be as rare as they should be. Therefore, I think they should be introduced at a price of around 1-2mil XP per heroic rune pouch. This should sustain the rarity in they would be much more rare than mythic enchants but more readily available to players. It would also increase the importance of grinding in the game, importing a different aspect of factions.

Furthermore, I think war coins should be made more useful. Like the /vote section I believe there should be a war coin shop where you can purchase a random spawner, random key, random crate etc. This would make war coins useful as right now you can only purchase chunk busters, chunk sponges and collection chests. Therefore, I think we should introduce more things for us to purchase using a war coin shop.

Thirdly, I think you should be able to purchase a Heroic Mystery Clue Scroll for about 150-200k XP. This would just increase the amount of people doing heroics and increase the value of XP.

Thanks,
_Reviving
heroic rune pouches will make it go from rare to common in an instant

JackFaz

heroic rune pouches will make it go from rare to common in an instant
I know I was trying to suggest a way of making it less rare but not common sort of thing. Like, making it a value of XP that is very expensive makes them like attainable. How do you think we could make a way of getting heroic rune pouches that would be better?

JackFaz

-1 on being able to buy heroic rune pouches cuz people will just start using alts and afk grinding

+1 on being able to buy a heroic mystery clue scrool tho
The AntiCheat is supposed to detect AFK grinding so I'd hope that didn't happen. Also, you'd hope that they'd just lose all their grinding swords if they kept changing their IP when their alts got IP banned.

Frqa

The AntiCheat is supposed to detect AFK grinding so I'd hope that didn't happen. Also, you'd hope that they'd just lose all their grinding swords if they kept changing their IP when their alts got IP banned.
i dont afk grind but with tvs its an ez 20m xp in 4 hours

JackFaz

i dont afk grind but with tvs its an ez 20m xp in 4 hours
Surely that makes tv's more important and u wouldn't be able to sustain them for 4 hours? And also make them more than 1m per pouch then like just a suggestion to bring them in for some amount of XP.

Frqa

Surely that makes tv's more important and u wouldn't be able to sustain them for 4 hours? And also make them more than 1m per pouch then like just a suggestion to bring them in for some amount of XP.
dedication to grinding xp can get you millions bro, whatever price it is there will be easy to get

we have 1 kid in this post that afk grinds and he is still not banned xD, the anticheat is **** and only falsebans u