treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

/Tcoins (Player) (amount)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ghillie

/Tcoins (Player) (amount) is a command idea I have thought of that allows you to give your friends Tcoins to get f upgrades or keys if they are a little bit off, It will work the same a /pay (Player) (Amount)

Example:
Input: /tcoins _Ghillie
Output: You have 240
So i need 10 to get a Random War key so My friend Types:
Input: /tcoins _Ghillie 10
Output: You have sent _Ghillie 10 Tcoins

This would help a lot and save a lot of time with my faction and I'm sure with other factions.

Deanico

I think this would be better for a suggestion and not community help, dont you think? Staff please move the thread :D

venom999

Good idea, maybe make it so you can deposit coins into a section of f vault so the faction can get their f upgrades.

z4nrYx

+1 i’ve been thinking about this since the beginning of the season. Maybe with this addition we could see f upgrade prices go up as well.

+1 i’ve been thinking about this since the beginning of the season. Maybe with this addition we could see f upgrade prices go up as well.
But also arent staff busy at the moment deciding on big factors that could change the player base in deciding to reset or not or making implements to imrpove their player base?

z4nrYx

But also arent staff busy at the moment deciding on big factors that could change the player base in deciding to reset or not or making implements to imrpove their player base?
Just because that's happening doesn't mean that we're not open to hearing suggestions from the community :)

Just because that's happening doesn't mean that we're not open to hearing suggestions from the community :)
Its good suggestions but whats the wait time for suggestions to be implemented is my real concern so i feel staff should focus on one problem ay a time.

Nelly

how about /tcoin deposit (amount) and it deposits into your factions Treasurecoin "bank" and ranks with the /f upgrade F perm can purchase upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.